PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hi everyone

Roadrunner
21-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Hi to everyone just started to build my first CNC machine look forward to sharing the good and the bad times :adoration:

Most importantly picking your brains :nevreness:

mekanik
23-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Hi welcome to the forum.
The first rule is don't but any electrical kit.
Read some build logs, then knock up a design and offer it up for comments of the guys,let us know your intended application and required cutting area ect.
Enjoy
Mike

njhussey
23-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Welcome :encouragement: as Mike says read the build logs, start a build thread and enjoy the ride!!!

Roadrunner
23-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Hi welcome to the forum.
The first rule is don't but any electrical kit.
Read some build logs, then knock up a design and offer it up for comments of the guys,let us know your intended application and required cutting area ect.
Enjoy
Mike

Hi Mike and thanks for the welcome already a rebel and have bought the electronics which I was sorting out last night I will add some pictures to the build log area shortly

Thanks Steve

Roadrunner
23-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Welcome :encouragement: as Mike says read the build logs, start a build thread and enjoy the ride!!!

Does it take time for a new thread to show on the site ?

njhussey
23-08-2016, 09:39 AM
I think that to start off threads have to be approved by a moderator if you've not many posts but not too sure....Lee's your man as it's his site...

Roadrunner
23-08-2016, 10:10 AM
I think that to start off threads have to be approved by a moderator if you've not many posts but not too sure....Lee's your man as it's his site...

Thanks Neil

Thought I was losing the plot !

Roadrunner
23-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Yep losing the plot had another go it worked this time.