PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: FOR SALE Denford Triac VMC With ATC

sheffstaff
22-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Hi Everyone just like to give you information regarding a Denford Triac VMC that is for Sale the miller is a machine that was bought for my son but unfortunately he has changed jobs and no longer has the time to Upgrade to a Mach Three so the machine is now for sale.

If anyone is interested could you please let me Know.

Chaz
23-08-2016, 02:32 PM
Pics / location / cost?

Chaz
23-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Hi Everyone just like to give you information regarding a Denford Triac VMC that is for Sale the miller is a machine that was bought for my son but unfortunately he has changed jobs and no longer has the time to Upgrade to a Mach Three so the machine is now for sale.

Pics / location / cost?

sheffstaff
23-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Pics / location / cost?

Hi there the location is Sheffield price is £2500.00 ono and i have some photos that i will upload as soon as i can.:apathy:

sheffstaff
28-08-2016, 05:46 PM

Photos of miller as requested

sheffstaff
01-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Just wondering if anyone is interested in the Denford Miller I would consider sensible offers.

terry1956
01-09-2016, 07:53 PM
You are asking a lot of money for an old machine and from the look of it,not in the best condition.

sheffstaff
01-09-2016, 08:18 PM
You are asking a lot of money for an old machine and from the look of it,not in the best condition.

This machine was bought to be used not to look nice, also with the intension to upgrade to Mach 3 if you would like to make an offer I would gladly consider this.

Chaz
01-09-2016, 08:31 PM
This machine was bought to be used not to look nice, also with the intension to upgrade to Mach 3 if you would like to make an offer I would gladly consider this.

Value is proportional to what someone believes its worth. I was going to post some feedback on the price but someone beat me to it.

If something doesnt look like its been cared for, then there will be questions about how the item has been used (and/or abused).

So taking a £2500 risk hoping for the best is crazy.

Plus, let's put some things into perspective. These Denfords make nice DIY machines however, yours has the 6 ATC instead of the 8 ATC, has the top flood coolant instead of the full tank coolant and looks as scruffy and abused as hell. It will need a fair bit of work, likely a retrofit and this all adds up.

Sorry but this is not a £2500 machine. If you disagree, no problem. Probably explains the lack of interest.

For reference, mine was bought for similar money and was in a lot better condition. I needed to retrofit it but it was worth it as the machine was clean and had only seen light use.

Entirely up to you. It might be worth considering to break it. If you did, Id be interested in some parts for my new mill.

Colin Barron
01-09-2016, 09:28 PM
How does the Triac compare with the Easimill 3?

sheffstaff
01-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Thank you for your opinion I really appreciate this I must say however the machine has not been used and abused and you are quite correct about the ATC being a six but was not instead of eight this is how it was bought.
If anyone would like to make sensible offers they will be considered the machine will not be broken up and it was always going to have a retrofit so if anyone would like a Denford miller this is an ideal project for the winter.

Chaz
01-09-2016, 09:31 PM
How does the Triac compare with the Easimill 3?

http://www.denfordata.com/bb/

Worth a look there.

Colin Barron
01-09-2016, 09:40 PM
http://www.denfordata.com/bb/

Worth a look there.

i wondered if anyone had used both and could give a comparison.

Chaz
01-09-2016, 09:43 PM
i wondered if anyone had used both and could give a comparison.

I watched a few vids on utoob to see if I could help but no easy way for me to compare (as a Triac owner), sorry, hence the BB board which has stats / specs etc.

stevethenovice
28-11-2016, 11:17 PM
Thank you for your opinion I really appreciate this I must say however the machine has not been used and abused and you are quite correct about the ATC being a six but was not instead of eight this is how it was bought.
If anyone would like to make sensible offers they will be considered the machine will not be broken up and it was always going to have a retrofit so if anyone would like a Denford miller this is an ideal project for the winter.

What is the best you can do on it. thanks steve.

stevethenovice
23-12-2016, 03:30 PM
is it still for sale.

Tommy
10-01-2017, 01:41 PM

Hi, do you have “baldor D281 motion control card for a triac P. C. (denford), red 7-segment LED display type. The firmware is ESMINT 3.28 V1.6H/S - JD5.”

sheffstaff
12-01-2017, 01:01 PM
Sorry all the miller is no longer for Sale

alexall
04-08-2018, 10:33 AM
Hi,

I know this thread is long in the tooth,

Do you still have the Denford Triac VMC available?

Cheers,

Lee 07522020888

Chaz
04-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Hi,

I know this thread is long in the tooth,

Do you still have the Denford Triac VMC available?

Cheers,

Lee 07522020888

Which part of 'its no longer for sale' was unclear? Are you hoping they pulled the ad deciding not to sell?

m_c
04-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Sheffstaff most definitely doesn't have it for sale anymore.