PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hi, new member from Derbyshire

Keith-h
27-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Hi, thought I'd introduce myself before posting on the main forums....

I'm Keith from Derbyshire, I was a toolmaker for 12 or so years, so some machining experience both conventional and CNC (fanuc lathe and Heidenhein milling) albeit a few years ago now...

I've just bought a used Syil X4 Plus milling machine to do some hobby/light industrial work with, and having a few issues with the E-stop, hoping I can get some advice to get to the bottom of it!

Cheers

Keith.

Clive S
27-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Hi, thought I'd introduce myself before posting on the main forums....

I'm Keith from Derbyshire, I was a toolmaker for 12 or so years, so some machining experience both conventional and CNC (fanuc lathe and Heidenhein milling) albeit a few years ago now...

I've just bought a used Syil X4 Plus milling machine to do some hobby/light industrial work with, and having a few issues with the E-stop, hoping I can get some advice to get to the bottom of it!

Cheers

Keith.

Welcome to the forum Keith I am sure you will be a valuable member with your knowledge.

Keith-h
27-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Cheers Clive, this seems like a great forum, looking forward to getting machining and showing some of the projects I've got planned.

Fivetide
27-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Hi Keith welcome , my dad was a toolmaker for Lucas Aerospace back in the 60's & 70's and I learned a lot from him, so I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge to share :)