PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hi from Peterborough

rich777
02-12-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi All,

My name is Rich and I live in Peterborough. I am semi retired and new to CNC. I have a Stepcraft 840 hobby machine. The machine went together and built easy enough. So far I have not really used the machine but over the coming months will be looking to improve my knowledge

Any one in the Peterborough area with a CNC willing to meet and share knowledge would be great

Cheers

Rich:courage:

Clive S
17-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Hi All,

My name is Rich and I live in Peterborough. I am semi retired and new to CNC. I have a Stepcraft 840 hobby machine. The machine went together and built easy enough. So far I have not really used the machine but over the coming months will be looking to improve my knowledge

Any one in the Peterborough area with a CNC willing to meet and share knowledge would be great

Cheers

Rich:courage:

Hi Rich and welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any question you like no matter how dumb.

I hope you get a lot of pleasure from the machine its all a learning cure and things will drop into place over time.

GEOFFREY
18-12-2016, 01:11 PM
Hi Rich, welcome to the forum. I live just outside Bourne, so only about 20 miles away from you. I have been playing cnc for several years now and may be able to offer some help (or hindrance!!!). I do not use mach so have no idea about that. PM me if you want to contact or meet. Best regards. Geoff.