PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Full Triac Electrical

magicniner
12-01-2017, 11:33 PM
Dimmer in Georgian Brass.
It's no good for my non-dimming LED bulbs but will suit dimming or halogen lighting, looks like this one -

https://image-api.octer.co.uk/thumbnail/http%3A%2F%2Ftravisperkins.scene7.com%2Fis%2Fimage %2Ftravisperkins%2FN2670_106846_00%3F$normal$

but has a little emulsion on the edges, this will wipe off easily as it's crap paint that comes off with a damp cloth if you give it a rub,
£10 posted,

- Nick

jamesgates1000
13-01-2017, 07:33 AM
Hi, Do you still have the motion control card (electronics) you stripped off the machine. Precisely, I need a working “baldor D281 motion control card for a TRIAC P. C., red 7-segment LED display type".

Neale
13-01-2017, 09:33 AM
No, no, I want it! I'm building a router on the cheap. I've got an Ikea bookcase to use as the base, and I picked up some Hornby rails to use as guides. I've epoxied a chuck on the shaft of an old washing machine motor to use as a spindle, and this will do great for speed control! Can someone also tell me where I should put it?

magicniner
13-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Hi, Do you still have the motion control card (electronics) you stripped off the machine. Precisely, I need a working “baldor D281 motion control card for a TRIAC P. C., red 7-segment LED display type".

It does come with the full original electrics fitted by the manufacturer :D

magicniner
13-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Can someone also tell me where I should put it?

Be careful what you ask, Jazz might make a suggestion requiring flood lubricant! ;-)

danielbriggs
18-01-2017, 10:45 AM

I think I have one of those; let me check tomorrow for you.

cropwell
18-01-2017, 03:29 PM

I wish I hadn't scrapped the dozen I had (some weren't working), they seem to be in demand now !:grumpy: