PDA

View Full Version : Jenkins Steel Ltd Online Metal Store

jenkinssteel
08-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Hi (newbie here)

Can I introduce Jenkins Steel Ltd who are a family based Engineering Steels Stockholder based in Cramlington, Northumberland.

We have 20 years of experience in the stockholding & sourcing of Engineering Bar both Ferrous & Non Ferrous.

All our material has full certification.

We share a warehouse with our sister company Roles Precision Contractors Ltd who are a very successful Precision Engineering Company (more information on our front page.)

Our new website is designed to make buying Steel an easy and pain free process. With just a few clicks you can purchase what you require and have it delivered direct to your door, anywhere in the UK, residential or business. As you will see there is no minimum order charge and no job is to small. We really are here for you whether you’re a large or small business, model engineer or if you require a bit of steel for a project we are here to help.

On the back of our successful eBay store we decided to create an ecommerce store which we hope will be an ‘easy to use’ tool for all your steel purchasing.

For a 5% discount of anything in your cart please add coupon mycncuk

Thank you for viewing
David

Lee Roberts
08-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Hi David,

Welcome to the forum, thank you for the 5% discount for forum members.

jenkinssteel
08-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Thanks Lee much appreciated

I have however missed the website address of the post which is www.jenkinssteelonlinemetal.co.uk

If there are items that any members are struggling to source and is not listed on our store please feel free to contact me and I will try my best to help.

Thanks again
David

Clive S
08-03-2017, 03:27 PM
David I don't see a link to your site

jenkinssteel
08-03-2017, 03:30 PM
Oh dear that was a good start haha

Thanks for letting me know Clive, much appreciated.

The website is www.jenkinssteelonlinemetal.co.uk

Thanks again
David

jenkinssteel
13-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Hi All

I've reduced prices by 20% on over 900 products so never a better time to grab a bargain & remember to use the coupon code 'mycncuk' for 5% discount.
Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/jenkinssteel or facebook https://www.facebook.com/onlinemetalstore/ for latest coupon codes that are stackable.

Thanks for viewing
David

jenkinssteel
20-03-2017, 09:33 AM
We can now send parcels to Ireland (Republic) and if anyone is interested can you kindly please contact us, contact details are on the website https://jenkinssteelonlinemetal.co.uk/

Many thanks
David

jenkinssteel
30-03-2017, 02:01 PM
We have now added over 100 sizes of Bright Flats and currently working on squares. If there's a section that is not listed please let me know.

Many thanks
David

jenkinssteel
05-04-2017, 02:26 PM
We have now added 21 sizes of Bright Squares alongside over 100 sizes of Flats that have been added recently. If there is a section that is not listed please let me know as we can also offer profiles.
I have also increased the coupon code 'mycncuk' to 10% discount when applied at checkout.

Many thanks
David

jenkinssteel
22-06-2017, 01:39 PM
We have now added equal & unequal angles to our online store & again remember to apply coupon code 'mycncuk' for a 10% discount when applied at checkout.

Many thanks
David