PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Fanuc pulse coder a860-0330-t002 400kp

ccw
31-05-2017, 12:32 PM
Hi everyone. I'm starting to clear a huge amount of items from my Uncles estate.
First up is a FANUC PULSE CODER TYPE A806-0338-T002 400KP NO D 000055.
I have no idea if this works or functions ok as I'm not an expert in these things. Looks in good condition and complete. I'm looking for around £50 for it ( funds from items sold going to my Auntie)
I am willing to have it returned if it does not work or buyer cannot repair etc.
BUYER TO PAY RETURN POSTAGE AND UPON RECEIPT OF ITEM I'LL WILL REFUND PURCHASE PRICE IN FULL.

I WILL ALSO NEED NOTIFICATION OF INTENT TO RETURN WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF DELIVERY TO BUYER.
I WILL POST TO UK MAINLAND FOR £6 AND PAYMENT WILL NEED TO BE BY PAYPAL

Many thanks for viewing please contact me with any questions or if you are looking for any item in particular. Chris [email protected]

Clive S
31-05-2017, 02:07 PM
I think you might be selling this too cheap I would try ebay with a reserve

ccw
31-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Hi Clive, many thanks for the advice. I know these can be a lot more having done some research, but my Auntie is hoping for quick sales on all the items as my uncle was a bit of a hoarder and she's put up with it/ him for the last thirty odd years . If left to her it would all go in a skip for scrap which would be a shame as I'm sure there are people out there who can make use of the items . Thanks again though much appreciated. Chris