PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: FOR SALE: Large List Of CNC Parts

tamblue
03-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Hi All

I have a unit full of CNC parts I am looking to sell, I have done a PDF which lists all the parts and I am open to offers as I no longer need them.

I have attached the document for anyone to have a look at, and happy to sell each part individually or if anyone is interested in them all happy to discuss.

My email is [email protected]

Regards

Ben

Chaz
03-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Hi All

I have a unit full of CNC parts I am looking to sell, I have done a PDF which lists all the parts and I am open to offers as I no longer need them.

I have attached the document for anyone to have a look at, and happy to sell each part individually or if anyone is interested in them all happy to discuss.

Regards

Ben

Emailing you.

sudsy
09-07-2017, 10:12 AM
Hi All

Regards

Ben

G'day Ben,
what taper does the Renishaw MP8 have and how much are you asking? Allso do you have any other Seimens drives besides the ones listed?
Thanks

Bob