PDA

View Full Version : Denford triac vmc mill 2000 -2001

Ade taplin
03-08-2017, 01:45 PM
Hi all im totally new to cnc but I want to learn for hobby reasons only, I have recently obtained one of the above but I have been having issues getting the pc to come to life I have now sorted that by installing new batteries on the PCB now the pc/monitor is very temperamental in starting up, my question is has anyone converted this machine to run on mach 3 or an equivalent, or has anyone got any ideas on what the problem might be.

many thanks in advance

Clive S
03-08-2017, 02:54 PM
Hi Ade and welcome to the forum: I personally have no experience with the Denford but quite a few on here have and will no doubt chime in.

Chaz
03-08-2017, 03:01 PM
Hi all im totally new to cnc but I want to learn for hobby reasons only, I have recently obtained one of the above but I have been having issues getting the pc to come to life I have now sorted that by installing new batteries on the PCB now the pc/monitor is very temperamental in starting up, my question is has anyone converted this machine to run on mach 3 or an equivalent, or has anyone got any ideas on what the problem might be.

many thanks in advance

Ive done a full retrofit, check my topics and you will find it on this same forum.