PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: New member

baldwelder
23-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Hi all - posting from sunny Rugeley.
I bought a 2nd hand machine a while back(couple of years), paid way over the odds and it needed a new driver board. I had no idea what I was buying but it seemed like a good price compared to the kits which were available and it ONLY needed the driver board replacing.(yeah right)
I finally got around to sorting it out with a new driver and rewired the steppers and I`m ready to fire it up and test it. I have absolutely NO idea what I`m doing and virtually no experience in this but I like to be in the deep end so here goes.

Clive S
23-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Hi all - posting from sunny Rugeley.
I bought a 2nd hand machine a while back(couple of years), paid way over the odds and it needed a new driver board. I had no idea what I was buying but it seemed like a good price compared to the kits which were available and it ONLY needed the driver board replacing.(yeah right)
I finally got around to sorting it out with a new driver and rewired the steppers and I`m ready to fire it up and test it. I have absolutely NO idea what I`m doing and virtually no experience in this but I like to be in the deep end so here goes.

Well welcome to the forum and good luck with the switch on.

baldwelder
23-09-2017, 07:03 PM
Thanks Clive, I have a demo of mach3 and assume this would be the tool to test it with?