PDA

View Full Version : Drives and Controls exhibition 2018

murrayg
13-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Hi All,

I thought that I should let you all know that Charter Controls are exhibiting at Drives and Controls at the NEC in Birmingham on April 10th-12th 2018.

On the stand will be Marcus from Geckodrive USA to speak about their range of products. If you have any questions then why not pop along and have a chat?

We will also have a new product from Geckodrive on display which is currently in final test stages.

Also, remember that all members of this forum can a 15% discount on all geckodrive products on our website using discount code "mycncuk"

I hope to see some of you in April.

Regards
Murray Greenhill

murrayg
23-03-2018, 05:43 PM
Hi Guys,

Just a quick reminder that in 3 weeks Charter Controls will be exhibiting at the Drives and Controls exhibition at the NEC.

On our stand we will have a modified 3d Printer showing off three GM215 (https://charter-controls.com/products/stepper-motor-controllers/gm215/)'s and Geckodrives very own Marcus Freimanis to answer any of your questions.

He will also be bringing over some samples of their new range which has not been released yet.

We would love to see you all there if you can make it.

Regards
Murray Greenhill

murrayg
23-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Ow and we have increased the discount for mycncuk members from 15% upto 20% on our website using coupon code "mycncuk"
Check out the Geckodrive products here www.charter-controls.com/manufacturer/geckodrive