PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hello MyCNCUK

Josh_BCF
04-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Morning guys and girls,

I've been using a CNC Router that our company got from a guy down south who builds them, Had 2 hours training and was left with it, Have been making replica signs and house numbers for a while now (Maybe a year and a half).

I have a few problems and I don't know if I should just include them in this or find the right forum.

Clive S
04-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Morning guys and girls,

I've been using a CNC Router that our company got from a guy down south who builds them, Had 2 hours training and was left with it, Have been making replica signs and house numbers for a while now (Maybe a year and a half).

I have a few problems and I don't know if I should just include them in this or find the right forum.

Josh Welcome to the forum, just start a new post and ask away give as much info as you can that is relevant to the problem

Josh_BCF
04-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Thank you - I have posted another topic but I'm still not sure its in the right place - I will need to upload pictures I think - aswhen I google the model number thats on it - I find nothing lol

Clive S
04-01-2018, 01:40 PM
Thank you - I have posted another topic but I'm still not sure its in the right place - I will need to upload pictures I think - aswhen I google the model number thats on it - I find nothing lolJosh is does not help if you are using multi names with the same posts.

Post some pics up

Josh_BCF
04-01-2018, 01:48 PM
I will upload pictures when I finish work - That is where the CNC router is, so its a bit difficult to get help as I only do 16 hrs a week too.

I have all my bits and collets and I can change them and use them - the only thing is my spoil board really - I need to find a decent way to connect it all to my Tee slot bed (I had 3 clamps that would hold the spoil board and the board I was cutting - but it keeps slipping)- I've tried cutting counter holes in the board - but as its the same wood I use to make the signs I produce in work it seems to be a bit fragile and once I connect it and put my cutting board on top - it becomes lose.

my other post: http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/11582-Spoil-Board