PDA

View Full Version : Rotary/Linear Encoder Repairs & Sales

Encoderrepair
26-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Hi all

As the title says really

Please email encoderrepair@outlook.com with any enquiries and I'll do my best to help

magicniner
26-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Website?

Encoderrepair
26-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Website?Not as yet unfortunately. Early days. Working on it. Should hopefully have a website up and running in the near future

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

magicniner
26-01-2018, 10:12 PM
I firmly recommend you register a suitable domain and use it for your website and email, hotmail, btintenet, freeserve etc. will get you lots of people not even responding.
It could cost you as little as 15 per year and it shows that you are interested,
Regards,
Nick

Encoderrepair
26-01-2018, 10:16 PM
I firmly recommend you register a suitable domain and use it for your website and email, hotmail, btintenet, freeserve etc. will get you lots of people not even responding.
It could cost you as little as 15 per year and it shows that you are interested,
Regards,
NickGood advice thank you. Early days & just starting out so any advice greatly appreciated thanks. Will look into that [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

magicniner
26-01-2018, 11:29 PM
If you need a placeholder page for your website use your business card, under no circumstances use anything that says "Under Construction" or has a "Men at Work" road sign graphic, that stuff stopped being accepted or even funny before the end of the last Millennium ;-)