Hi all

As the title says really

Please email [email protected] with any enquiries and I'll do my best to help

magicniner
26-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Website?

Encoderrepair
26-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Website?Not as yet unfortunately. Early days. Working on it. Should hopefully have a website up and running in the near future

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

magicniner
26-01-2018, 11:12 PM
I firmly recommend you register a suitable domain and use it for your website and email, hotmail, btintenet, freeserve etc. will get you lots of people not even responding.
It could cost you as little as £15 per year and it shows that you are interested,
Regards,
Nick

Encoderrepair
26-01-2018, 11:16 PM
I firmly recommend you register a suitable domain and use it for your website and email, hotmail, btintenet, freeserve etc. will get you lots of people not even responding.
It could cost you as little as £15 per year and it shows that you are interested,
Regards,
NickGood advice thank you. Early days & just starting out so any advice greatly appreciated thanks. Will look into that [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

magicniner
27-01-2018, 12:29 AM
If you need a placeholder page for your website use your business card, under no circumstances use anything that says "Under Construction" or has a "Men at Work" road sign graphic, that stuff stopped being accepted or even funny before the end of the last Millennium ;-)