PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Essex?

andy_con
28-01-2018, 09:31 PM
so I want to build my son a helicopter bed, but my router is no where near big enough to machine the sides.

is there anyone in Essex who could machine some mdf around 1m by 1.5m give or take?

I would provide a full CAD or DXF drawing

Cube3
28-01-2018, 09:41 PM
so I want to build my son a helicopter bed, but my router is no where near big enough to machine the sides.

is there anyone in Essex who could machine some mdf around 1m by 1.5m give or take?

I would provide a full CAD or DXF drawingI work opposite a cnc routers, Procut. 3 Towerfield close, Shoeburyness. My router is only 1.0x0.7x0.120 metres.
Regards Simon

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

andy_con
28-01-2018, 09:49 PM
I work opposite a cnc routers, Procut. 3 Towerfield close, Shoeburyness. My router is only 1.0x0.7x0.120 metres.
Regards Simon

um ok, not sure I get your response? does that mean you can or cant help?

spluppit
28-01-2018, 10:49 PM
He is saying there is a cnc router company at 3 Towerfield close, Shoeburyness which is in Essex (where you requested) and they could possibly help. It's a small human nature basic called 'reading between the lines', although it he made it apparently obvious what he meant.

Cube3
28-01-2018, 11:04 PM
He is saying there is a cnc router company at 3 Towerfield close, Shoeburyness which is in Essex (where you requested) and they could possibly help. It's a small human nature basic called 'reading between the lines', although it he made it apparently obvious what he meant.Sorry, should spend more time replying. As above, Procut will be able to help and they are in Southend / Shoeburyness Essex. I would help if I could but my router is only 1000mm x 700mm.

andy_con
28-01-2018, 11:25 PM
He is saying there is a cnc router company at 3 Towerfield close, Shoeburyness which is in Essex (where you requested) and they could possibly help. It's a small human nature basic called 'reading between the lines', although it he made it apparently obvious what he meant.

Who stole the jam from your sandwich?

spluppit
28-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Well, Cube3 made it very clear what he meant, how you could not understand it was kind of beyond my level of thinking and also probably many others. Being as you could not grasp his 'Captain obvious' statement it was clear you needed some help interpreting the very simple text. The clue was in the fact you had to ask what he meant.....:thumbdown:

andy_con
29-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Glad everyone on here isn't as aggressive and unhelpful as you on here, otherwise it would be a shit place

sahrenity
17-03-2020, 08:28 AM
I'm not from Essex, can't help you

AndyUK
17-03-2020, 09:01 PM
I'm sure everyone is very grateful for your suggestions, but being that the original thread is over two years old, highly doubt it's a pressing issue.

JAZZCNC
17-03-2020, 10:46 PM
I'm sure everyone is very grateful for your suggestions, but being that the original thread is over two years old, highly doubt it's a pressing issue.

And not many people have their wedding receptions around a CNC table . .:joker::joker:

AndyGuid
18-03-2020, 05:05 AM
And not many people have their wedding receptions around a CNC table . .:joker::joker:

But those lucky enough to have attended such events around CNC tables, say they are highly unlikely to ever forget such occasions! :joker::joker: