PDA

View Full Version : Help needed in Lincoln

Edendale
27-03-2018, 01:28 PM
I have a 6040 Chinese cnc router that I purchased about 2 months ago and I cannot get it to work,I have downloaded some g-code into mach3 and it just comes up as a lot of circulations and scribble, don’t know what I’m doing wrong, is there anybody in lincoln that could come and sort me out before I give up, I have a cnc laser cutter and I get on well with using no problem, if Anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

Clive S
27-03-2018, 03:03 PM
I have a 6040 Chinese cnc router that I purchased about 2 months ago and I cannot get it to work,I have downloaded some g-code into mach3 and it just comes up as a lot of circulations and scribble,

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will need to give more info as to what the problems are. Some pics of the machine and control box would help and what type of controller. ie is it controlled via usb or pp port etc.

"circulations and scribble" doesn't really mean anything!!

JAZZCNC
27-03-2018, 05:04 PM
ok, this is common with mach3 it's the I/J mode that is wrong. Go to Config/General config and swap the I/J mode. See pic

Edendale
27-03-2018, 06:20 PM
It is a 1500 watt water cooled controlled by pp2399023990

magicniner
31-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Windows allows a Screen Shot to be taken ([Ctrl]-[prt sc]) and stored in the Clipboard for pasting into Paint or the image package of your choice, avoiding the blur associated with poor photography.
Windows Photo Viewer allows easy rotation of photos that are shot in an orientation other than that ideal for viewing.