PDA

View Full Version : Advance Bryans Pen Plotter?

Leadhead
23-04-2018, 04:08 PM
I have an Advance Bryans Pen Plotter that I would like to resurrect. I have little idea about using it for modern PC`s.
I assume I would need a driver. I wish to plot only black and white PDF plans and believe this can be done using Inkscape. First priority is to get it running however. I do have old PC`s of various vintages that could be used as a stand alone. Please, if you have any knowledge of these machines and could offer any help. I would be most grateful.

JackCactus
14-05-2021, 09:13 PM
I have an Advance Bryans Pen Plotter that I would like to resurrect. I have little idea about using it for modern PC`s.
I assume I would need a driver. I wish to plot only black and white PDF plans and believe this can be done using Inkscape. First priority is to get it running however. I do have old PC`s of various vintages that could be used as a stand alone. Please, if you have any knowledge of these machines and could offer any help. I would be most grateful.

Hello, I also got an advance bryans pen plotter, it's a wonderful machine. Like you, I have trouble finding software to use it. It works since it succeeded in drawing the test. It is a 6400 plotter series :calm::calm: