PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: A New Addition - Time Served Engineer from Gloucestershire

Parallel Precision Ltd
08-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Hi All

My name is Elliott and I'm a 24 year old, time served Mechanical Engineer from Gloucester.

I've worked on various multi axis CNC machines for 8 years now. I have a solid history of programming and machining complex, multi axis components from a wide array of materials for many industries. I proud myself in my abilities to produce intelligent solutions to complex problems.

I've recently purchased a top of the range VMC with advanced conversational programming capabilities and tool/part probing. Hopefully my skills, knowledge and solutions can help my fellow forum members. I'll be posting as much as I can to help out with any work holding or programming questions, as thats an area in which I excel.

If anyone here requires more practical help such as prototype components or the production of bespoke work holding fixtures, I can assist with the manufacture of those parts too.

If there are any budding engineers local to Gloucester, give me a shout! I look forward to liaising with you all.

Thanks
Elliott :eagerness:

Wal
09-05-2018, 07:01 PM
>intelligent solutions to complex problems.

That's what's needed 'round here..! ;)

A warm welcome to you, Elliott - and the impressive level of experience you bring.

Wal.

mekanik
10-05-2018, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the forum Elliot.
Mike

Chaz
10-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Hi All

My name is Elliott and I'm a 24 year old, time served Mechanical Engineer from Gloucester.

I've worked on various multi axis CNC machines for 8 years now. I have a solid history of programming and machining complex, multi axis components from a wide array of materials for many industries. I proud myself in my abilities to produce intelligent solutions to complex problems.

I've recently purchased a top of the range VMC with advanced conversational programming capabilities and tool/part probing. Hopefully my skills, knowledge and solutions can help my fellow forum members. I'll be posting as much as I can to help out with any work holding or programming questions, as thats an area in which I excel.

If anyone here requires more practical help such as prototype components or the production of bespoke work holding fixtures, I can assist with the manufacture of those parts too.

If there are any budding engineers local to Gloucester, give me a shout! I look forward to liaising with you all.

Thanks
Elliott :eagerness:

Welcome.

My son is in Uni in Cheltenham. I should pop past at some point.