PDA

View Full Version : Mach 3 - Mapping to Zero X, Y and Z via Hotkeys / Push Button (Ger's Screenset 2010)

Chaz
14-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Ive managed to get my Green start button to map to Cycle Start, despite the fact that the CS Labs unit disconnects whenever you edit the ports and pins page.

What I am struggling with is how to map to the Zero X, Y and Z buttons. I can find old mappings for them (F9, 10, 11) but this doesnt work.

Im using Ger's screenset, any help appreciated. Ive tried to do the mappings in native Mach 3, no joy there either.

Thanks

Ger21
14-07-2018, 08:23 PM
I don't know if there's a specific way to do it with the CS Labs controller, but you could just use a macropump to monitor the inputs, and call the appropriate macros.

Chaz
14-07-2018, 08:55 PM
I don't know if there's a specific way to do it with the CS Labs controller, but you could just use a macropump to monitor the inputs, and call the appropriate macros.

Ill need to read up about that - not sure about how the macropump works. On the CS Labs I can have inputs, mapped to the OEM triggers or a shortcut code.