PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Cost-effective CNC machining service

Johnson
06-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Dear All,
Glad to see you here,and i found the new land for cnc machining.Please allow me to introduce our manufacturer,i hope it can help your work in the future.
We are a CNC machining service factory with ten years of experience, which can provide you cost-effective machining services, fast delivery, pre-sales and after-sales consulting.
I will make the following brief introduction to help you quickly determine whether it is helpful for you:
1. Service scope: CNC machining, parts processing, prototype, mold, fixture, jig, fixture, fixture, rapid mould, rapid mold, rapid model, various surface treatment and post-processing technologies.
2. Machinable materials: various metals and plastics, including steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, magnesium alloy, copper, titanium alloy, ABS,PC,PMMA,PTFA, nylon, resin, etc
3. Application: industrial equipment, aerospace, medical and beauty equipment, machinery manufacturing, industrial design, cars, motorcycles, vehicles, household appliances, portable devices, oil, chemical, food, security, military industry, precision manufacturing, robots, unmanned aerial vehicles (uavs), etc
4. Equipment: CNC milling machine, 3-axis CNC machining center, 4-axis CNC machining center, 5-axis CNC machining center, multi-axis CNC machining centers, CNC lathe, lathe, EDM, drilling machine, sandblasting machine, polishing machine.
5. Acceptable post-treatment: electroplating, zinc plating, chorme plating, nickel plating, anodized, silk screen , water transfer printing, heat treatment, stress removal, sand blasting, oil spraying, polishing, deburring ,
6. Delivery date: 3 to 15 days for prototype/small batch;
Large quantity: negotiate according to the actual situation of the product and the requirements of the customer.
Quality: update the production schedule regularly, production inspection, and 100% inspection before shipment;Accept the third-party inspection arranged by the customer.
By the way,if you want to get some professional suggestion or information,please contact me with [email protected]

Best Regards to All
Johnson24634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMPbjD1pWNg