PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hi I'm from the United States and I can help with your Haas CNC issues

wisrepairs
18-11-2018, 09:42 PM
My name is Paul and I own Worldwide Industrial Solutions. We specialize in repairing Haas CNC equipment such as Processor Boards, Vector Drives, Amplifiers, I/O Boards and Servo Motors. Let me know if we can help and you can reach me at [email protected] or https://wisrepair.com/

Thanks,
Paul

magicniner
19-11-2018, 12:00 AM
Welcome aboard!
Nice to see that someone is stepping into the breach to help Haas owners who face issues of massively over priced spares an repairs,
Regards,
Nick

wisrepairs
19-11-2018, 02:33 AM
Welcome aboard!
Nice to see that someone is stepping into the breach to help Haas owners who face issues of massively over priced spares an repairs,
Regards,
Nick

We are just here to help with some issues that Haas customers have been dealing with and we have some solutions, such as processor board repair. We can repair the obsolete processor boards that are not available or supported by Haas. After We repair the bd, you still have to get Haas to come in and install the OS, parameters, bill code, ss#, etc for your machine. This option saves you a lot of cash