PDA

View Full Version : ProMa PPM 0322 CNC mill isel

finka
19-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Completely new to this.... Does anybody have knowledge of these ... what is their controllerboard/driver set up and what software would operate it ... Would also like directions on good controllerboard/driver set up to get for 5 axis milling of metals and minerals in the event of refit project and what 5 axis part to get in the context of jewellery making. Thank you in advance

spett
22-06-2020, 05:16 PM
Completely new to this.... Does anybody have knowledge of these ... what is their controllerboard/driver set up and what software would operate it ... Would also like directions on good controllerboard/driver set up to get for 5 axis milling of metals and minerals in the event of refit project and what 5 axis part to get in the context of jewellery making. Thank you in advance

Hi! Just aquired a similar machine. Have you found any information about it? I see you have scanned one page of the manual, do you have a complete digital manaul?

finka
23-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Hi! Just aquired a similar machine. Have you found any information about it? I see you have scanned one page of the manual, do you have a complete digital manaul?

finka
23-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Hi, I have a document that I can scan and send...do you have the software ( I don't).I haven't used it yet so can't give you more than that...best Brock

spett
23-06-2020, 11:29 AM
Hi, I have a document that I can scan and send...do you have the software ( I don't).I haven't used it yet so can't give you more than that...best Brock
I would appreciate if you could scan and send it to me, thank you!
I do have some software, sort of.. I was told that my machine was running Editasc, but I have a hard time configuring it without any documentation. Although I have an external PMS4.0 controller on mine...

finka
23-06-2020, 12:16 PM
Will do Send me your email, regards

spett
26-06-2020, 06:51 AM
Will do Send me your email, regards
Sent my email on pm. Doy you know what controller you have?

Sonnenfinsternis
01-01-2021, 10:21 PM
Guten Abend zusammen,
ich habe eine PPM-0322 seit 2003 im Einsatz. Angeschlossen noch über einen XP Rechner mit seriellen Schnittstelle.
Als "Neben-CAD" nutze ich Gaalad mit einem für die Fräse konfigurierten Post-Prozessor. (Mein "Haupt-CAD" ist Alibre-Design)
In das auf dem XP laufende editasc importiere ich die Ausgabedatei des Post-Prozessor. Alles weitere (steuerung der Maschine) mache ich mit editasc.
@Finka: Auch ich würde mich über die Dokumentation freuen, denn ich will meine Maschine zukünftig mit einem WIN 10 Prof Rechner steuern.
Gerne teile ich Dir meine Erfahrungen mit, wird aber vermutlich erst im Laufe des Jahres sein. Sobald ich von meiner Anfrage bei ISEL (ProMa ist Tochterfirma) nach Dokumentation habe, will ich dies gerne (über E-Mail) zur Verfügung stellen.
Beste Grüße
Sonnenfinsternis

Edit By Lee - Translation:
Good evening everyone,

I've been using a PPM-0322 since 2003. Connected via an XP computer with a serial interface.

As "auxiliary CAD" I use Gaalad with a post processor configured for the milling machine. (My "main CAD" is Alibre Design)
I import the output file of the post processor into editasc running on the XP. I do everything else (controlling the machine) with editasc.

@Finka: I would also be happy about the documentation, because I want to control my machine with a WIN 10 Prof computer in the future.

I am happy to share my experiences with you, but I will probably only be in the course of the year. As soon as I have received documentation from my request to ISEL (ProMa is a subsidiary), I would like to make this available (via email).

Best regards
Solar eclipse

Wolfy
27-03-2021, 09:58 PM
hello, do you think you could email me the documentation from this machine?
[email protected]

micu
28-03-2021, 11:06 AM
Hallo. Haben Sie es geschafft, den CNC unter Windows 10 zu bestellen? Ich komme aus Rumänien und bin daran interessiert, diese Änderung vorzunehmen. Was kann getan werden, um zwischen USB und Rs 232 anzupassen?

Translation - Lee R
Hi. Did you manage to order the CNC on Windows 10? I am from Romania and I am interested in making this change. What can be done to match between USB and Rs 232?

Hugo
21-04-2021, 10:19 PM
Hello, I am also interested in the manual. I would be very happy to receive a copy.
Many thanks in advance.