PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hello amazing community!

ryghar
25-02-2019, 03:58 PM
My name is Gustavo, I work in IT and programming java, .net, etc.
Iam from Argentine, my english can be much better but I can do some basic communication. Advise: the godīs hand goal was a bad thing for me too, please dont hate me xD
I love guitars, playing them since I remember. Years ago started to build guitars and wood jobs in general. Now I considerer myself a respetable hobby luthier with many instruments builded.

Recently started a proyect with friends to make some wood stuff to sale and buyed a CNC machine. Learning from scratch mach3, Aspire, Fusion, and milling things with a machine. I use routers with the guitar but by hand.

It is incredible the CNC world and what can do with it.

Now I want a CNC machine for my shop at home and want to build it. In the process, learning from any source I can find, landed in this forum.
Please, have patience, I have a LOT of questions xD

If I can help anyone with anything, please, just let me know.

Bye!

routercnc
25-02-2019, 09:34 PM
Hi Gustavo

Welcome to the forum. There are a few guitar builders on here.

Have a look through the build logs. Also have a look at some completed machines and their specification:

http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10066-Finished-builds-picture-menu

ryghar
26-02-2019, 03:03 AM
Hi Gustavo

Welcome to the forum. There are a few guitar builders on here.

Have a look through the build logs. Also have a look at some completed machines and their specification:

http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10066-Finished-builds-picture-menu

Thank you. Greate forum, incredible people. I have allready some answers and learning from others.

Best regards

AndyGuid
26-02-2019, 07:10 AM
Welcome to the forum Gustavo,

I don't think of any hand when I think of Argentina.

I think of beef steaks roaming the Pampas, and Hugo Porta and the (impossible?) dream that Los Pumas will one day beat the NZ All Blacks!

Andy

ryghar
26-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Welcome to the forum Gustavo,

I don't think of any hand when I think of Argentina.

I think of beef steaks roaming the Pampas, and Hugo Porta and the (impossible?) dream that Los Pumas will one day beat the NZ All Blacks!

Andy

Thank you Andy, nothing like a good "asado" irrigated with red wine xD

Rugby is amateur here, but everything is possible!! In NZ is almost proffesional like NBA saving the distance.