PDA

View Full Version : eMachineShop Upgrade

Bladevane
19-07-2019, 09:15 PM
The latest upgrade to eMachineShop appears to have deleted the ability to export a file as a DXF. Only export to STL is available. I cannot imagine why they have done this other than to limit the free use of the software package. Personally I found eMachineShop very useful and user friendly for 2D technical drawings which could be quickly produced, exported as DXF then imported into Sheetcam for post processing before cutting. Fortunately I have a stand alone PC running on Windows XP which does not have automatic connection to the internet so can run an "old" version of the package.

geoff
20-07-2019, 05:31 AM
had the same happen to me came in form the workshop to do a quick drawing to export to cambam
down loaded the update no dxf .my boy restored my computer to an early date it now works wont be downloading updates anymore

AndyGuid
20-07-2019, 09:59 AM
I understand with your pain guys!
Nothing much riles me more than when software updates or so called "upgrades" actually remove functionality without warning!!
And in this brave new world this practice is becoming increasingly more common, with the biggest players being amongst the worst culprits!!!

magicniner
21-07-2019, 07:07 PM
If you have control of software updates you should only be installing those you know you need to fix an existing issue, if your system works it's crazy to "Fix" it! :D

Bladevane
21-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Quite agree. If they had told me DXF export would no longer be available I wouldn’t have upgraded.

Bladevane
22-07-2019, 10:03 AM
I have been advised of a fix. Open eMachineShop, press Ctrl+Alt+e. Close and reopen eMachineShop. DXF option is available once "Export" is selected.

Bladevane
23-07-2019, 09:47 PM
I emailed eMachineShop and got this reply:

"Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for any inconvenience this update has caused you.

You are correct that our beta export functionality to most file types has been disabled in this new release. STL export has been preserved.

As a temporary workaround, please press Ctrl + Alt + E when in the workspace. Then go to the export dialog. You will notice full export functionality will now be restored.

Please note that this workaround is not guaranteed to be available indefinitely. Depending on the feedback we receive we may restore export functionality to how it was, disable the workaround completely or offer another option. When this decision will be made has not yet been determined.

I would be happy to share any feedback you have with management. Please elaborate a bit on how you use eMachineShop to design and manufacture parts, and why you do not use eMachineShop's manufacturing service to make these parts. This information will be very valuable in management's decision-making process."

So all you guys who value the ability to export in a DXF format send your comments/feedback to eMachineShop. Use the form in Help - Provide Feedback.

dudz
03-05-2020, 06:14 AM
The latest upgrade to eMachineShop appears to have deleted the ability to export a file as a DXF. Only export to STL is available. I cannot imagine why they have done this other than to limit the free use of the software package. Personally I found eMachineShop very useful and user friendly for 2D technical drawings which could be quickly produced, exported as DXF then imported into Sheetcam for post processing before cutting. Fortunately I have a stand alone PC running on Windows XP which does not have automatic connection to the internet so can run an "old" version of the package.

Any way you could share the file to download for the original version please ?

Bladevane
03-05-2020, 05:49 PM
I can try. It will be version 1.932. PM me your email address and I'll load it onto Dropbox as it's nearly 20MB.

pacino
07-08-2020, 12:18 PM
I can try. It will be version 1.932. PM me your email address and I'll load it onto Dropbox as it's nearly 20MB.

Hi my name is Angelo Pacino, I am new member of the forum, I wanted to ask you if it is possible to have version 1.932 of eMachineShop,

to export to dxf.

I thank you in advance for your kindness.

Angelo Pacino

E-mail: [email protected]

Bladevane
07-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Angelo, I have added your email to the list of people who can share the link in Dropbox. There you will find version 1.932 and 1.935. With the latest version you will have to press Ctrl + E when you dropdown the list of Export options then restart eMachineShop.

Regards,

Glyn.

ccfablab
07-08-2020, 11:37 PM
Angelo, I have added your email to the list of people who can share the link in Dropbox. There you will find version 1.932 and 1.935. With the latest version you will have to press Ctrl + E when you dropdown the list of Export options then restart eMachineShop.

Regards,

Glyn.

Glyn my name is Ron, would it be possible to get my e-mail added to the dropbox link? I actually have the paid version but the latest update just broke the DXF export and I'm trying to get something completed & exported this weekend. please add: [email protected] it's a disposable address so I don't have to deal with potential spam for the rest of my life. Thanks very much!

Bladevane
08-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Ron, Should be all sorted. Good luck, Glyn.

pacino
10-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Glyn my name is Ron, would it be possible to get my e-mail added to the dropbox link? I actually have the paid version but the latest update just broke the DXF export and I'm trying to get something completed & exported this weekend. please add: [email protected] it's a disposable address so I don't have to deal with potential spam for the rest of my life. Thanks very much!

Hi Ron,
Try to follow these directions, I still haven't succeeded, however try it yourself and if you can install everything correctly, you have solved all the problems with the dxf.

See: http://www.geocities.ws/ems2obj/

Regards
Angelo.

Voxx
11-08-2020, 01:32 PM
Hi, new here, same issue with emachineshop,

Is there any chance of pinging me the old version. It’s a handy programme for quick profiling on cnc plasma.

Bladevane
11-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Sure. Send me your email address and I will add you to Dropbox from where you can download versions 1.932 and 1.935.

Voxx
11-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Sure. Send me your email address and I will add you to Dropbox from where you can download versions 1.932 and 1.935.

Hi,

My email is [email protected].

Much appreciated. Do you know if I need to uninstall my current version.

🤙

Bladevane
11-08-2020, 07:00 PM
All sorted. Some of the other guys are trying ot use it as a 3D modeller. For this you need the paid for version. I use it only for 2D and use Fusion 360 (free version for 3D.

charlesdb
13-09-2020, 06:54 AM

Any chance this still works and the possibility of getting this version?

Bladevane
13-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Sure. Send me your email address and I will add you to Dropbox from where you can download versions 1.932 and 1.935

charlesdb
13-09-2020, 06:52 PM
Sure. Send me your email address and I will add you to Dropbox from where you can download versions 1.932 and 1.935

[email protected] Thanks a million!

Bladevane
14-09-2020, 11:17 AM
All sorted. You are added to the Dropbox folder. Good luck with the program. With the latest version you will have to press Ctrl + E when you dropdown the list of Export options then restart eMachineShop.

charlesdb
14-09-2020, 09:18 PM
All sorted. You are added to the Dropbox folder. Good luck with the program. With the latest version you will have to press Ctrl + E when you dropdown the list of Export options then restart eMachineShop.

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

onelowshow
06-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Hey can I be added to the drop box please and thanks.

Thanks for the help

Bladevane
06-10-2020, 06:31 PM

sam512bb
11-10-2020, 08:52 PM

Good day Bladevane,

I hate to bug you too, but can you add me to this list as well? It is too bad that emachineshop does not price their software for these features more reasonably, as I would pay for the dxf export... but $200 US per year... yikes...

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Sam

Bladevane
12-10-2020, 10:40 AM
Sam, sure, no problem. Just send me your email address and I’ll get it done.

Cone
10-11-2020, 02:46 PM

Hi
Please, add me to the Dropbox to get the 1.932 version of the emachine shop.
My email [email protected]

Thanks

Bladevane
10-11-2020, 10:52 PM
All done. You should have access to 1.932 and 1.935.

Regards.

Cone
11-11-2020, 09:08 AM
All done. You should have access to 1.932 and 1.935.

Regards.

Hi
Got them, thanks alot.

Regards
Timo

Jamin3D
21-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Hi Bladevane-- could you send me those links as well? I've tried the ems2obj geocities thing but haven't had any success.

[email protected]

thanks!

geoff
04-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Hi Bladevane, would you be able to send me a link as well?

[email protected]

Many thanks
Geoff

PaulJ
08-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Hi Bladevane, would you be able to send me a link as well?

[email protected]

Thank you!
Paul

jakejm79
29-01-2021, 04:15 PM
If I could please be added to the Dropbox list I would appreciate it
[email protected]

Thanks

Mawmak
04-02-2021, 11:12 AM

Hello Bladevane,
Can you add me to dropbox to download EmachineShop 1.932
My email address: [email protected]
Thank you very much, and I am very grateful for your generosity

oldmanmick
05-02-2021, 01:10 PM
Hi there I have tried the Ctrl+e several times to no avail. could you add me to the dropbox list for emachineshop 1.932 please. my e mail is [email protected]
Thanks for your time and effort.
Cheers
Mick

mothman
07-02-2021, 06:57 PM

Regards,

Glyn.

Hi,

Would really appreciate if any of you could share with me the 1.932 and 1.935 version. My email address is [email protected]. I have many designs stuck in emachineshop that I could not export. Really need your help here.

ckrantz
22-02-2021, 02:17 PM
Hello, if possible would you be able to add me to the dropbox link? [email protected]? I was not updating Emachine shop but then somehow it managed to slip by and update. I looked in my downloads folder and unfortunately it was cleared out.

jordanwake
26-02-2021, 12:56 PM
Hey bladevane could you also send me the link for the older version [email protected] much appreciated

Bladevane
10-03-2021, 04:36 PM
Apologies to all those enthusiasts who requested a link to earlier versions of eMachineShop. I was not ignoring you all, I must have switched off Notifications. Anyways I have added you all to the Dropbox folder where you will see versions 1.932 and 1.935. With the latest version you will have to press Ctrl + E when you dropdown the list of Export options then restart eMachineShop. Regards, Glyn.

Davelee47
31-03-2021, 03:01 PM
Hey Bladevane;

Could I also get a link to this older version of emachineshop?

Much appreciated.

[email protected]

jozinho123
01-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Hi Bladevane, please send me the old emachineshop thread My email: [email protected]

Bladevane
05-04-2021, 11:44 AM
I have added you to my Dropbox folder so you should have access to eMachineShop versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

jozinho123
06-04-2021, 01:02 PM
Is there a possibility to modify or hack the latest version 1945 to export DXF and have all the functions working?

Bladevane
08-04-2021, 09:53 AM
I have no idea. My understanding is that after version 1.935 you must pay to export DXF.

Jack_
08-04-2021, 10:08 PM
Hi Bladevane. Please add me to the Dropbox. My email is [email protected]
Thanks a lot.

Bladevane
10-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Jack_, all sorted. You should be added. Regards.

Chrisinessex
16-05-2021, 10:32 AM
I was searching for information on eMachineShop and saw this this forum and post, so hope you don't mind me asking if you could possibly let me download version 1.932 as hopefully it will do what I require. My email is: [xxxxxxxxxx[/email]
Thanks in advance.

Bladevane
16-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Chrisinessex - all sorted. You should be good to go. Regards.

Chrisinessex
17-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Thank you, much appreciated.

begno
03-06-2021, 05:29 AM
please someone can send me version 1.935 ot [email protected]
thx!

Bladevane
03-06-2021, 10:45 AM
You now have access to Dropbox and should be able to download versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

Shoeless
05-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Hey Bladevane,

Would you mind adding me to the drop box with the older versions and sending me the link?

[email protected]

Thanks!!!

begno
06-06-2021, 12:29 AM
thanx for shared the folders but I need the ems.dat archive of appdata/roaming or setup archive. Best Regards!!

begno
06-06-2021, 01:58 AM
yhanx

begno
06-06-2021, 02:03 AM
do you have the installer file ?. It asks me for the file "... / appdata / roaming / emachineshop / ems.dat" or does someone share that file for version 1.932 or 1.935 please

Bladevane
06-06-2021, 09:01 AM
@Shoeless - all sorted. You now have access to Dropbox and should be able to download versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

Bladevane
06-06-2021, 09:06 AM
@begno - I suggest you Google "appdata / roaming / emachineshop / ems.dat" because it has never been a problem before with other users. Maybe it is specific to your PC. Regards.

m100
17-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Bladevane I would appreciate a link to the dropbox for the earlier versions

my email is lotusdriver@gmail dot com

Bladevane
18-06-2021, 09:20 AM
Sorted.

strato50
18-06-2021, 12:11 PM
You now have access to Dropbox and should be able to download versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

Hello there! I really appreciate what you're doing, could you add me as well?

[email protected]

Bladevane
18-06-2021, 03:26 PM
Jordan, All sorted. Regards.

m100
21-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Many thanks bladevane

Now if only there was a fix for keeping stl export :-)

Big5Axis
03-07-2021, 05:59 AM
Now if only there was a fix for keeping stl export :-)

For those like me that used STL export primarily there is a workaround.

Since version V1.946 or V1.947 STL export option expires on June 30 you can used a program that sets the date prior to that date and run eMachineShop with no issue.

You can find the program here (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html).

Hope it helps someone else as it did for me. This only help for STL export.

w454
08-07-2021, 01:42 PM
Bonjour je suis nouveau sur le forum j'ai le même problème que tout le monde je viens de réinstaller la version à 1.35 voici le lien http://ul.to/ied8ngur

Translated - Lee
Hello I am new to the forum I have the same problem as everyone else, I have just reinstalled version 1.35, here is the link http://ul.to/ied8ngur

w454
08-07-2021, 06:55 PM
Bonjour en installant la version à 1.935 et en mettant comptabilité Windows 8 on peut récupérer les fichiers dxf mais on a pu la fonction vue 3D si quelqu'un la solution ou une idée merci

mchad
08-07-2021, 09:46 PM
For those like me that used STL export primarily there is a workaround.

Since version V1.946 or V1.947 STL export option expires on June 30 you can used a program that sets the date prior to that date and run eMachineShop with no issue.

You can find the program here (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html).

Hope it helps someone else as it did for me. This only help for STL export.

Hey, I'm not a machinist, and only a 3d printer user, but I just wanted to THANK YOU for this incredibly helpful information. I have been using EMS for years to design 3d parts and the .stl files for my Prusa slicer. After the recent update (no idea why I did that, for something like this, if it works, I usually leave it be...) removed .stl export until a $200 bounty was paid, I tried several design apps and none came close to the ease of use and simplicity EMS provides. So getting that back is tremendous. Were you in sunny florida, I'd buy you a beer.

Thanks very much. - Mike

And thanks to Bladevane for getting this thread going.

(BTW, I actually paid EmachineShop way too much money to fab a part for a FXR, a few years ago, so I don't feel too bad using their app for my own purposes!)

Big5Axis
09-07-2021, 05:32 AM
Hey, I'm not a machinist, and only a 3d printer user, but I just wanted to THANK YOU for this incredibly helpful information. I have been using EMS for years to design 3d parts and the .stl files for my Prusa slicer. After the recent update (no idea why I did that, for something like this, if it works, I usually leave it be...) removed .stl export until a $200 bounty was paid, I tried several design apps and none came close to the ease of use and simplicity EMS provides. So getting that back is tremendous. Were you in sunny florida, I'd buy you a beer.

Thanks very much. - Mike

I am happy it has helped a few people, I always believe information should be shared.

My home base is in Florida but I travel between Florida, Ohio and California which is where I currently am. Thank you for your kind offer!

Thank you Bladevane for your help with the DXF export it helped me to figure out a few other things with eMachineShop!

For those who are using eMachineShop 1.935 for DXF Export here are some helpful hints.

To enable eMachineShop 1.935 for DXF you need to set the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Micro Logic\eMachineShop\App Settings\EnableAllExportFeatures dword32bit to 1.

The ONLY files needed to run eMachineShop 1.935 are emachineshop.exe, EmsDxf.dll, MLCrypt.dll, PGP_SDK.dll and no price file needed. DXF export function ONLY.

If have newer eMachineShop files and want to convert them to DXF, then first export the file as a emsx.

You will need to edit the emsx file by deleting the third line that contains "<Creator Name="eMachineShop" Version="?.???"/>" and then resave the file.

This will allow you to open the file in eMachineShop 1.932 or 1.935 and export as a DXF.

Bonjour en installant la version à 1.935 et en mettant comptabilité Windows 8 on peut récupérer les fichiers dxf mais on a pu la fonction vue 3D si quelqu'un la solution ou une idée merci

Hello w454 you can use the software link that I provided above and set the eMachineShop v1.935(full version) date to February 30, 2019 which should allow the 3D viewer to work.
Or you can use a newer version of eMachineShop and import the file to view it in the 3D viewer.

w454
30-07-2021, 06:13 PM
Salut à tous. Toujours un peu embêté avec le logiciel mais ça va. Voici mon adresse pour avoir la version à 1.32 Si quelqu'un veut bien me la donner voici mon adresse mail
[email protected] à toute l équipe

Bladevane
30-07-2021, 07:43 PM
Benoit, Je vous ai ajouté à Dropbox afin que vous puissiez télécharger les versions 1.932 et 1.935. Après le téléchargement, vous devrez appuyer sur Ctrl + E lorsque vous déroulez la liste des options d'exportation, puis redémarrez eMachineShop. Regards, Glyn.

FrogsAreOurFriends
27-09-2021, 07:17 PM
Sorted.

Hey Bladevane,

Would you be able to add me to the drop box as well? Thanks a ton.

dkweiss1 AT gmail.com

Bladevane
27-09-2021, 10:35 PM
Sure. I’m away for a few days so will do this early next week. Regards.

Bladevane
02-10-2021, 06:04 PM
You should have access to versions 1.932 and 1.935. Good luck.

overheat
08-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Dear Sir,
Would you please include me in the list? [email protected]
Kind regards

Bladevane
08-10-2021, 08:09 PM
All sorted. You should be able to access versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

johnsattuk
09-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Hi
Would be much obliged if you could add me to your list

Regards
John
johnsattuk at outlook dot com

Bladevane
09-10-2021, 11:09 AM
John, should be all sorted for access to versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

ProdigalPogue
25-10-2021, 08:34 PM
Hi Glyn,

Would you be willing to add me to your list, as well?

prodigalpogue AT gmail DOT com

Thank you kindly,
Patrick

Bladevane
26-10-2021, 11:15 AM
Patrick, All done. You should now have access to versions 1.932 and 1.935.

Regards.

.T.
22-11-2021, 10:51 AM
Hi Glyn

Could you please to add me to your list?

tgh071 AT gmail DOT com

Best regards

Toby

Bladevane
22-11-2021, 04:31 PM
Toby,

All done. You should now have access to versions 1.932 and 1.935.

Regards,

Glyn.

brindoro
30-11-2021, 02:54 AM
New to this forum, would like to try out this eMachineShop export, but do I have to post an email address to get added to Dropbox?

Bladevane
30-11-2021, 01:18 PM
Yes you do. If you do not want it publicised send it to me on a personal message. Regards.

brindoro
30-11-2021, 04:23 PM
I'm wondering if the PM function is disabled for new members? Can see it anywhere?

Bladevane
30-11-2021, 05:09 PM
In that case you will have to make it public, like everyone else. I can then add you to the Dropbox folder list.

Clive S
30-11-2021, 06:16 PM
I'm wondering if the PM function is disabled for new members? Can see it anywhere?

If you click on your name you should see it. If you don't see it make a few more posts.

Kitwn
02-12-2021, 12:22 AM
You have to make 10 posts before you can post pictures, send PMs etc. Add a few "great work!" comments to other threads and you'll be fine.

brindoro
02-12-2021, 09:21 PM
Ok! Great work bladevane in sharing for others to try!

builder59
03-12-2021, 07:07 PM
@Bladevame, can you please add my email to the dropbox and provide the link? Really appreciate your support here and I really need to get some designs over to DXF format.

[email protected]

Bladevane
03-12-2021, 10:01 PM
All sorted. Good luck with the DXF exports.

builder59
03-12-2021, 10:05 PM

Awesome, thank you so much for the assist!

builder59
04-12-2021, 11:06 PM

Alright, I am stumped. What is the trick to getting this pricing file prompt file to go away? I have the app blocked by my firewall for ANY external connectivity so I don't get the "New Version Available" prompt.

Big5Axis
05-12-2021, 05:07 AM
Alright, I am stumped. What is the trick to getting this pricing file prompt file to go away? I have the app blocked by my firewall for ANY external connectivity so I don't get the "New Version Available" prompt.

If you are trying to view the file in the 3D viewer then it will check the price file date, when it is too old it will want to update the price file before it will allow the viewer to open.

You can use this program (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html) to back set the date of your version eMachineShop so you will be able to use all functions.

For version 1.932 set the date to Feb. 20, 2019.
For version 1.935 set the date to July 30, 2019.

Or you can download their most current version (v1.948 at time of this writing), create your design and save(export) it as a EMSX extension.

You will need to edit the emsx file by deleting the third line that contains "<Creator Name="eMachineShop" Version="?.???"/>" and then resave the file.

Then open it in one of the versions 1.932 or 1.935 and ONLY convert the file to DXF.

Hope that helps.

Good Luck!

builder59
05-12-2021, 07:51 PM
Big5, thank you.

Funny enough I had RunAsDate on my machine for another application but my application seemed to still want to get a new version of the software.

The 2nd workaround through was pretty simple and I think I'm going to go that route. Thanks again.

Big5Axis
06-12-2021, 04:06 AM
Big5, thank you.

Funny enough I had RunAsDate on my machine for another application but my application seemed to still want to get a new version of the software.

The 2nd workaround through was pretty simple and I think I'm going to go that route. Thanks again.

If you open eMachineShop by clicking on the design file extension its self, RunAsDate will not work. Design file associations/ extensions are link direct to the program set in your registry.

You would have to change the registry extension links with the RunAsDate shortcut and uncheck the registry local user permissions too allow direct file association. It is a lot more complicated.

The simplest way is to create a eMachineShop / RunAsDate shortcut, then open your file from inside eMachineShop.

Just beware in future versions of eMachineShop they could change the emsx file structure disabling the 2nd workaround.

Just for your information.

builder59
06-12-2021, 11:22 PM
If you open eMachineShop by clicking on the design file extension its self, RunAsDate will not work. Design file associations/ extensions are link direct to the program set in your registry.

You would have to change the registry extension links with the RunAsDate shortcut and uncheck the registry local user permissions too allow direct file association. It is a lot more complicated.
The simplest way is to create a eMachineShop / RunAsDate shortcut, then open your file from inside eMachineShop.

Just beware in future versions of eMachineShop they could change the emsx file structure disabling the 2nd workaround.

Just for your information.

Yeah I was already worrying about what's to come in the future upgrades. I am opening the raw program through RunAsDate under an admin account. Do I need to connect to the internet to move past this stage? I am using an XP VM so I can easily go back to a Snapshot in case the program connects to the mothership and gets stuck in the do-loop of "Download Now" or "Download Later"

Big5Axis
07-12-2021, 05:02 AM
Yeah I was already worrying about what's to come in the future upgrades. I am opening the raw program through RunAsDate under an admin account. Do I need to connect to the internet to move past this stage? I am using an XP VM so I can easily go back to a Snapshot in case the program connects to the mothership and gets stuck in the do-loop of "Download Now" or "Download Later"

Running RunAsDate in VM can create issues since the VM date is parsed thru the main computers system date. So it is not advisable to use RunAsDate in a VM environment.

I do not have XP any more but I did get it to run with Win10 Sandbox. Not using administrator mode.

I installed it but did not allow eMachineShop to run right after install. Then I ran it with RunAsDate without issues except the "Socket Error # 11004" since internet is disabled in my sandbox.

When it is allowed to run without RunAsDate, it is setting something for the current date/time requiring the price file update even if you use RunAsDate later.

Here are my RunAsDate settings.

30694 30695

You can create a shortcut for easier launching of the program.

If you just want to convert a ems file to DXF then you can strip down eMachineShop to these files, emachineshop.exe, EmsDxf.dll, MLCrypt.dll and PGP_SDK.dll. Using only these will disable the 3D viewer and the other functions. This is what I have done so there is no need to use RunAsDate and make eMachineShop completely stand alone.

builder59
08-12-2021, 04:47 AM
Running RunAsDate in VM can create issues since the VM date is parsed thru the main computers system date. So it is not advisable to use RunAsDate in a VM environment.

I do not have XP any more but I did get it to run with Win10 Sandbox. Not using administrator mode.

I installed it but did not allow eMachineShop to run right after install. Then I ran it with RunAsDate without issues except the "Socket Error # 11004" since internet is disabled in my sandbox.

When it is allowed to run without RunAsDate, it is setting something for the current date/time requiring the price file update even if you use RunAsDate later.

Here are my RunAsDate settings.

30694 30695

You can create a shortcut for easier launching of the program.

If you just want to convert a ems file to DXF then you can strip down eMachineShop to these files, emachineshop.exe, EmsDxf.dll, MLCrypt.dll and PGP_SDK.dll. Using only these will disable the 3D viewer and the other functions. This is what I have done so there is no need to use RunAsDate and make eMachineShop completely stand alone.

Alright, now this is just more of a challenge to try and get this thing working! Your instructions are so helpful Big5Axis, thank you so much! I didn't have much time to tinker on it today but I'll get some time tomorrow going the sandbox route and report back.

The stripped down folder structure with the 1 exc and 3 dlls works like a charm!

Big5Axis
08-12-2021, 09:19 AM
Alright, now this is just more of a challenge to try and get this thing working! Your instructions are so helpful Big5Axis, thank you so much! I didn't have much time to tinker on it today but I'll get some time tomorrow going the sandbox route and report back.

The stripped down folder structure with the 1 exc and 3 dlls works like a charm!

Just for information, the stripped down eMachineShop file structure works for both v1.932 and v1.935.

I just use the stripped version v1.935 with powershell to remove the 3rd line and open a prompt to load the file into the eMachineShop v1.935 to convert to DXF.

I use v1.943 in full with RunAsDate to create and export since it also does emsx and STL exports. This setup allows me the most flexibility.

builder59
08-12-2021, 06:57 PM

I gotta be missing something. Following your RunAsDate in a Win10 Pro sandbox, even stripped the "1932" out of the Windows Explorer location but I still get the same error that I was getting in my XP VM (see screenshot).

When you mentioned earlier that you "installed" it. What is your process there? I'm just dragging the non-compressed folder directly into the c:\program files (x86) directory and not actually running any installer.exe. I know there is installationlauncher.exe file in the uncompressed folder but I can't tell what that is actually doing when I run it.

So....1.943 still does full STLs? Anyway to get me hands on that version? I was originally going with the DXF/OpenGL method to get to a final product but eliminating that step would be awesome. I started using this program with 1.947 so I do have that installer file if anyone out there needs it.

aaa123
08-12-2021, 09:04 PM
Hello and thank you for providing this information!
Please add me to the dropbox as well, [email protected]

I think if they just charged $50 a year, I would have paid it and probably others for years now. But here we all are, finding workarounds instead. I had a laptop with the earlier version that I kept using but the hard drive suddenly croaked.

builder59
08-12-2021, 10:45 PM

This ems.dat file seems to be the infamous price file. If my computer gets connection, its downloaded in both the XP and Win-10 configurations in the associated appdata or application data folder. If I simply remove it and disconnect the internet connection, I go from the Download Now/Download later proport back to the can't download it error.

The date on all VMs/Sandboxs keeps going back to 12/4/2021 @ 10:37. Is anyone running a different file from the 2/20/2019 era?

builder59
08-12-2021, 11:03 PM
I just saw this on your your screen shot from 12/7 @ 11:38 it looks like you have all of the executables. Since I'm just doing a drag-drop of what should be in Program Files (x86)...my machine might be missing something. That must be it!!! Is there any way for you to pass on your 3 original installation executables? I can PM you on the side and get a my dropbox setup as an option?

Big5Axis
09-12-2021, 03:35 AM
When you mentioned earlier that you "installed" it. What is your process there? I'm just dragging the non-compressed folder directly into the c:\program files (x86) directory and not actually running any installer.exe. I know there is installationlauncher.exe file in the uncompressed folder but I can't tell what that is actually doing when I run it.

Ok I think I now understand what is going on with yours.

I am running the installer so it installs the 2/12/2019 ems.dat price file in the %appdata%\eMachineShop directory.

Below is the 2/12/2019 file for eMachinesShop 1.932, attached as a txt file. Just rename the ems.dat.txt file to ems.dat to work.
Also below is the 6/30/2019 file for eMachinesShop 1.935, attached as a txt file. Just rename the ems.dat.1935.txt file to ems.dat it to work.

They both are to be placed in the same %appdata%\eMachineShop directory, but only one of them; the version you will be using!

For version 1.932 set the date to Feb. 20, 2019.
For version 1.935 set the date to July 30, 2019.

-----------------------------

Big5Axis
09-12-2021, 03:50 AM
I just saw this on your your screen shot from 12/7 @ 11:38 it looks like you have all of the executables. Since I'm just doing a drag-drop of what should be in Program Files (x86)...my machine might be missing something. That must be it!!! Is there any way for you to pass on your 3 original installation executables? I can PM you on the side and get a my dropbox setup as an option?

Just for information, eMachineShop does not have to be installed/place in "Program Files(x86)" folder. It can be anywhere on the computer only the price files is set to a specific location "%appdata%\eMachineShop". The price file is where all the date magic happens with the program.

Yes, I did the first install then copied the folder to make it portable. If you have a dropbox I can upload all 3 installers, just pm/dm me.

Version 1.943 was not the last one that does STLs but, it also allowed to set engraving, and laser lines. That is why I use that version. Version 1.946 is the last version that did STL before pay wall date of May 31, 2021. I also have that installer too.

builder59
09-12-2021, 05:40 AM

JACKPOT!!!!!!!

That was it! So here is the interesting thing about the 2/20/2019 price file as I brought it in...

I literally just copy/pasted what you had provided for the PGP key and heads into a Notepad file, saved it as ems.dat and placed it into my Application Data folder on my XP VM. From there I went and launched my design and hit the 3d button. Then I got a similar error as I have posted before but this time it said my version number was "4" and was looking for "1932".

So since it was at least reading the price file but coming up with the wrong version I figured it must of had something wrong in the header or a single character off at the beginning or end of the string. Looking at the key as it came into the forum there are some spaces that were getting inserted that I didn't see on my 1.948 ems.dat file. So, I just popped it into Word and searched/removed spaces, resaved (editing the date field in doing so to make it a 2/20/2019 date stamp on the properties for good measure), reopened V 1.932 via my RunAsDate shortcut, hit the 3d button, and it was there!

GLORIOUS!!!

You are a brilliant mind Big5Axis and super helpful. Thank you so much for helping me along, and thank you Bladevane for the original source information, and others who have posted on this thread for the bits of info to get me going.

Big5Axis
09-12-2021, 06:23 AM
JACKPOT!!!!!!!

That was it! So here is the interesting thing about the 2/20/2019 price file as I brought it in...

I literally just copy/pasted what you had provided for the PGP key and heads into a Notepad file, saved it as ems.dat and placed it into my Application Data folder on my XP VM. From there I went and launched my design and hit the 3d button. Then I got a similar error as I have posted before but this time it said my version number was "4" and was looking for "1932".

So since it was at least reading the price file but coming up with the wrong version I figured it must of had something wrong in the header or a single character off at the beginning or end of the string. Looking at the key as it came into the forum there are some spaces that were getting inserted that I didn't see on my 1.948 ems.dat file. So, I just popped it into Word and searched/removed spaces, resaved (editing the date field in doing so to make it a 2/20/2019 date stamp on the properties for good measure), reopened V 1.932 via my RunAsDate shortcut, hit the 3d button, and it was there!

GLORIOUS!!!

You are a brilliant mind Big5Axis and super helpful. Thank you so much for helping me along, and thank you Bladevane for the original source information, and others who have posted on this thread for the bits of info to get me going.

I am happy it worked for you as a copy/paste.

Thank you for the insight about the copy/paste issue.

I did figured out how to attach it for any one else so they do not need to go thru the trouble of editing out the extra spaces.

Enjoy, and also thanks again to Bladevane and mycncuk forum too!

Bladevane
14-12-2021, 08:52 PM
@aaa123 - I have added you to the Dropbox folder so you should be able to download versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

M4TTDUFFY
27-12-2021, 04:55 PM
been searching for a while how to solve this,
If you could add me to the dropbox file that would be great thanks
[email protected]

regards matt

Bladevane
27-12-2021, 09:04 PM
Matt, All sorted. You should have the downloads in Dropbox. Regards.

M4TTDUFFY
27-12-2021, 10:20 PM

Sorry new to drop box i thought it would be on my account how do i get the links to download the program?
Regards Matt

Bladevane
27-12-2021, 11:47 PM
Matt, As far as I know when you have created an account in Dropbox using the same email address as on this forum ([email protected]) you should receive a link to Dropbox to allow the download of the files. It has worked for the other 40 users so I can't see why it should be different for you. Regards.

M4TTDUFFY
27-12-2021, 11:51 PM

sorry wrong dropbox forget my last post sorry
Regards Matt

GaryB
11-03-2022, 02:40 PM
Hi,
Could my email [email protected] be add to the dropbox please.
Many thanks Gary

Bladevane
12-03-2022, 04:34 PM
Gary, You should have the link on Dropbox for versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

sandrahof
30-03-2022, 02:16 AM
I found it as well, it's working with no problems. The previous version was very troublesome though, and I lost a lot of files and documents which were very important. The good thing is that I managed to recover them back with the help of DATA RECOVERY SERVICES (https://www.salvagedata.com/), and now I am being more careful of where I am saving my important files. It's always good to have an additional copy on an external hard disk, now I've learned my lesson and don't wanna repeat the same mistake twice.

amarillis
06-04-2022, 08:20 PM
Hi there. I do not have dropbox installed. Is there any way to have the 1.932 version of the SW?
Thanks in advance
Regards

Bladevane
07-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Hi Amarillis, The files are huge (106MB) so something similar to Dropbox is the preferred way to go. Regards.

amarillis
07-04-2022, 07:45 PM
So, I created my dropbox account: [email protected]
Can you please add me to the list?
Thank you
Regards
Amarillis

Bladevane
07-04-2022, 08:09 PM
Hi Amarillis, All done. You should have access to versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

amarillis
07-04-2022, 09:13 PM
Thank you very much!
SW received!
Regards
Amarillis

amarillis
08-04-2022, 08:07 PM
Well, seem like I'm stucked again...
So, here is my workflow...
I work with the last EMS version available that is 1.950 at the moment...
After everything is done, I save the work using the emsx file type...
I open the file emsx with a text editor and remove the line CREATOR....
I open the file with the 1.932/1.935 version of EMS and export the work using the DXF format...
BUT, I tried to open the DXF file with FREECAD and nothing shows...
So I tried to save the file in the STL format using the 1.932 ver...
At this point a popup shows telling me to upgrade to the latest version and no STL is produced...
Since I only need to 3D print my work I really don't know what to do...
Moreover, I still do not understand where to put the EMS.DAT file since there is no APPDATA folder for the 1.932 version without an install procedure...
Any help?
Thanks
Regards

Bladevane
08-04-2022, 08:18 PM
I'm no expert but I think that versions later than 1.935 save the file in a format that 1.932 and 1.935 can not read. I create all my drawings in 1.932. You might have to do the same but
I am sure someone with better knowledge will be along soon to give you better advice. Regards.

Big5Axis
10-04-2022, 09:58 AM
Well, seem like I'm stucked again...
So, here is my workflow...
I work with the last EMS version available that is 1.950 at the moment...
After everything is done, I save the work using the emsx file type...
I open the file emsx with a text editor and remove the line CREATOR....
I open the file with the 1.932/1.935 version of EMS and export the work using the DXF format...
BUT, I tried to open the DXF file with FREECAD and nothing shows...
So I tried to save the file in the STL format using the 1.932 ver...
At this point a popup shows telling me to upgrade to the latest version and no STL is produced...
Since I only need to 3D print my work I really don't know what to do...
Moreover, I still do not understand where to put the EMS.DAT file since there is no APPDATA folder for the 1.932 version without an install procedure...
Any help?
Thanks
Regards

Hello @amarillis,

Since you edited the emsx file correctly by deleting the third line that contains "<Creator Name="eMachineShop" Version="?.???"/>" and then re-save the file with the same extension, its ready to be opened in eMachineShop version 1.932.

The trick about exporting it as a DXF file is make sure you have "All Views" Un-Checked, also if you want it clean then Un-Check all the options.

I did test with my version of FreeCAD 0.19 and it open showing the view I exported.

---

If you are trying to view the file in the 3D viewer or convert to STL eMachineShop will check the price file date.
Since it is too old it will want to update the price file and the software version before it will allow the viewer to open.

You will need to do the following to eMachineShop version 1.932 for it to fully function.

First you need to place the 1.932 version price file in %appdata%\eMachineShop directory.

Open Windows Explorer and type %appdata% in the address bar and press enter.
Create a folder eMachineShop.
Copy into the eMachineShop folder the 30983 file and rename it to ems.dat.
Now use the "RunAsDate" (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html) program and set the date to Feb. 20, 2019 for eMachineShop 1.932 version will be able to use all functions, such as 3D viewer or STL export.
Alternatively you can set your computer date to the Feb. 20, 2019 and run eMachineShop 1.932 version instead of using the "RunAsDate" program.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck!

Big5Axis
11-04-2022, 07:05 AM
All in one place.

Different options for eMachineShop Exporting:

DXF FILE FORMAT EXPORT:

Creating your design in their most current version v1.950 at time of this writing.

After you have created the design export it as a EMSX extension.

You will need to edit the EMSX file by deleting the third line that contains "<Creator Name="eMachineShop" Version="?.???"/>" and then resave the file.

Then open the edited EMSX file in one of the eMachineShop versions 1.932 or 1.935 and ONLY convert the file to DXF.

---

STL FILE FORMAT EXPORT:

If you are trying to view the file in the 3D viewer or convert to STL eMachineShop will check the price file date.
Since it is too old it will want to update the price file and the software version before it will allow the viewer to open.

You will need to do the following to eMachineShop versions 1.932 or 1.935 for them to fully function.

First you need to place the price file in %appdata%\eMachineShop directory.

Open Windows Explorer and type %appdata% in the address bar and press enter.

Create a folder "eMachineShop".

For eMachineShop 1.932 copy the 30983 file into the eMachineShop folder and rename it to ems.dat,
or for eMachineShop 1.935 copy the 30991 file into the eMachineShop folder and rename it to ems.dat.

Now use the Run-As-Date (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html) program and set the date to Feb. 20, 2019 for eMachineShop 1.932 version
or set the date to July 30, 2019 for eMachineShop 1.935 version allowing you to use all functions, such as 3D viewer or STL export.

Alternatively you can set your computer date to the Feb. 20, 2019 and run eMachineShop 1.932 version.
or for version eMachineShop 1.935 set your computer date to July 30, 2019 instead of using the Run-As-Date (https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html) program.

If the eMachineShop design was created in the newest version then you have to export to EMSX extension and edit the file with the same steps in DXF file format to export it to STL with eMachineShop versions 1.932 or 1.935.

---

ONLINE STL FILE FORMAT EXPORT:

Create your design in their most current version v1.950 at time of this writing.

Save the design as a standard EMS extension.

Go to the eMachinShop CAD Online version (https://cad.emachineshop.com/#/) with your internet browser.

Select "File" then "Open" and choose the file you want to convert to STL.

After it has loaded in the online version then select "Export to" > "STL", and wait for the prompt for the file name.

It should automatically download or prompt your to save the file.

NOTE: The online version was VERY slow for, so be patient :fatigue:.

---

EXPORT ONLY OPTION

The ONLY files needed to use the DXF export option with eMachineShop 1.932 or 1.935 versions are:

emachineshop.exe
EmsDxf.dll
MLCrypt.dll
PGP_SDK.dll

This option requires no price file to be placed in the "%appdata%\eMachineShop" directory. Again this is for DXF export function ONLY.

This will allow you to have the current eMachineShop installed for designing and version eMachineShop 1.932 or 1.935 for DXF file conversion ONLY.

---

EXPORT ONLY OPTION AUTOMATED POWERSHELL EXECUTABLE SCRIPT

Using the above Export Only Option;

This 31017 file contains the executable and source code as open sourced.

The executable is designed to be placed in the same Folder/Directory as eMachineShop 1.932 or 1.935 which you can create a shortcut to launch the program.

The executable will automate the process of deleting the third line that contains "<Creator Name="eMachineShop" Version="?.???"/>", then resave the file and open the eMachineShop program.

The executable updates the Windows registry enabling DXF Export for eMachineShop version 1.935.

This should simplify the EMSX to DXF conversion process.

---

OPTIONS ENABLING DXF EXPORT FOR EMACHINESHOP VERSION 1.935

For those who are using eMachineShop 1.935 for DXF Export here are some helpful hints.

To enable eMachineShop 1.935 for DXF export option

As a temporary workaround, please press Ctrl + Alt + E when in the workspace. Then go to the export dialog. You will notice full export functionality will now be restored....

Or you can edit Microsoft Windows registry key located at:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Micro Logic\eMachineShop\App Settings\EnableAllExportFeatures set dword32bit to 1.

---

Good Luck!

amarillis
11-04-2022, 09:43 PM
Well, thank you very much for your replay!
I really appreciate it!
And, by the way, maybe your are not an EXPERT but your knowledge is way deeper than mine...
So, with that said, your replay is a perfect recap of all the operations we should do to make a DXF or STL type of files using version 1.932/35...
Thank you again, I will give it a try in the next days...
Regards
Amarillis

Malcolm Vermeulen
25-04-2022, 06:10 AM
Morning all

I am TOTALLY new to this! Im not a CAD guy....
I imported a DWG file and spent about 10 days learning the program, and editing the DWG drawing.

Much to my dismay .. when I finally got this right and wanted to save my drawing back to a DXF / DWG file..
I found out that I now need to purchase an upgrade..

FOR ME THIS WAS A 1 TIME DEAL..... I don't manufacture or anything, was just gonna have the drawing sent to an EVA foam manufacturer to cut the sheets with a 4 axis router..

I AM NOW STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND HARD PLACE...

Is anyone willing to let me email you my drawing, the have you save it as a dxf or dwg for me and email back to me?

[email protected]

thanks

Malcolm

Bladevane
28-04-2022, 07:35 PM
Malcolm, I feel your pain. I can try to do what you are after. I will send you my email address by PM so you can send the drawing over. Regards.

Malcolm Vermeulen
30-04-2022, 05:34 PM
HI

thanks for the reply... please any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

my email

shopsbt at outlook dot com

thanmks

Malcolm

ZacharyP
01-05-2022, 11:51 PM
I have been searching for 1.932 and 1.935 for a while with no luck and really need dxf files exported. If I could get links to the dropbox files that would be very much appreciated.

ZacharyPatel at mail.com

Thanks Zach.

ZacharyP
02-05-2022, 10:44 PM
I am not sure if my last message went through, I am new here, so will post again just in case it didn't, but may just be awaiting approval.

I have been looking for eMachineShop 1.932 or 1.935 for some time now and came across this thread. I would very much like to start exporting dxf files again. I have an old version which is something like 1.79, which use to work but now every time I press delete it prompts to download an update, so is no longer usuable.

If I could get added to the dropbox that would be very much appreciated. If this is possible I can reply again with my email for adding.

Thanks.

Bladevane
03-05-2022, 08:09 PM
Zach, I have added you to the Dropbox shared folder so you can download versions 1.932 and 1.935. Good luck.

Regards.

ZacharyP
03-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Zach, I have added you to the Dropbox shared folder so you can download versions 1.932 and 1.935. Good luck.

Regards.

Thanks Bladevane, much appreciated, having these versions will be of great help.

Malcolm Vermeulen
09-05-2022, 12:29 PM
send me an email shopsbt at outlook dot com

DHP
11-07-2022, 05:55 AM

Regards.

Hi, would I be able to have access to this also? I used to have the older version of emachine shop that would export the dxf, but that computer is long gone. I've been trying multiple free cad programs and cant get my brain wrapped around any of them. I can easily draw what I need in ems, and really only need to use the program a couple times a year at the most. any help is greatly appreciated! krazscott at gmail dot com

Bladevane
12-07-2022, 11:17 AM
DHP - I have added you to the Dropbox folder so you should be able to access versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

Gixer
01-11-2022, 12:44 AM
Can anyone send me a link to how I can download a previous version of emachineshop where the export to DXF format is still functional please?

Gixer
01-11-2022, 02:04 AM
Any chance I can be included in the Dropbox of the previous version of emachineshop please?

Bladevane
01-11-2022, 10:17 AM
Gixer. Sure. Send me your email address and I will add you to the Dropbox folder which has versions 1.932 and 1.935.

chrisbenn
16-11-2022, 08:44 PM
Hi, just completed a small design using the emachine software , only to find I can not export to DXF. Could you add me to the drop box? [email protected]

Bladevane
17-11-2022, 12:27 PM
Chris, I have added you to the Dropbox folder. Good luck with the downloads. Regards.

qkallday
01-12-2022, 08:05 PM
If there's a chance you can help me out as well for a previous version: [email protected]

Bladevane
02-12-2022, 03:43 PM
Should be sorted. I've added you to the Dropbox folder which gives you access to versions 1.932 and 1.935. Good luck.

jernjackson
11-12-2022, 07:46 PM
Bladevane

Could you please possibly add me so i could get the older software, made the mistake of upgrading and can't export now, been frantically searching for the older software - [email protected] cheers!

Bladevane
13-12-2022, 07:38 PM
All sorted. You should have access to versions 1.932 and 1.935 via Dropbox. Regards.

qkallday
17-12-2022, 07:49 PM
Should be sorted. I've added you to the Dropbox folder which gives you access to versions 1.932 and 1.935. Good luck.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to you for helping me out!

dudz
19-12-2022, 05:41 AM
All sorted. You should have access to versions 1.932 and 1.935 via Dropbox. Regards.

Please can I get access to that dropbox ?. Thanks

Ace
04-02-2023, 08:47 AM
Hi, Could you please link me to your dropbox list for the older version of EMS.
Thanks Ace
[email protected]

Bladevane
05-02-2023, 08:41 PM
Ace, All sorted.

brysmith
15-02-2023, 09:19 PM
Do you still have the dropbox for version 1.932 and 1.935? Could you add [email protected]?

brysmith
16-02-2023, 02:18 PM
Do you still have this dropbox open? If so could you add me to the list [email protected].

Bladevane
20-02-2023, 10:44 AM
All sorted. Good luck.

ExplorA123
15-04-2023, 10:06 PM
Hey Bladevane,

Thanks for your good efforts in helping to archive these old program versions!!! :)

Hoping you could add explorer_bob at hotmail to the dropbox list? Thx!

Bladevane
16-04-2023, 01:12 PM
Explorer - thanks for the comment. Hopefully you now have both versions available to download via Dropbox. Regards.

m100
13-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Bladevane I would appreciate a link to the dropbox for the earlier versions (Previously supplied some time ago but I lost the email and the prog during a computer upgrade)

my email is lotusdriver@gmail dot com

Bladevane
13-06-2023, 01:58 PM
All sorted - I hope. Let me know if you need more.

m100
14-06-2023, 10:34 AM
Thanks bladevane, much appreciated!

gocat9
19-06-2023, 12:42 PM
Dear Bladevane,

Retired DIYér here. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be so kind as to also add me to your Dropbox list for the working versions.

Email: [email protected]

best regards from Down Under.

Bladevane
19-06-2023, 07:34 PM
Hopefully I've added you to the Dropbox Folder but I am not at home so there may be the odd glitch or two. Let me know if this has not worked, in which case I'll have to try again in a couple of weeks. Regards.

gocat9
20-06-2023, 02:52 AM
Hopefully I've added you to the Dropbox Folder but I am not at home so there may be the odd glitch or two. Let me know if this has not worked, in which case I'll have to try again in a couple of weeks. Regards.

Yep, all worked fine Sir, thank you again.

Brooce
18-11-2023, 10:46 PM

Hi Bladevine,

Would I be able to get access to that Dropbox too? srcbrain at gmail dot com if that's ok.

Thanks,

Brooce.

Bladevane
19-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Brooce, sure can do. I’m away at present so I’ll sort it out next weekend. Regards.

Bladevane
25-11-2023, 12:01 PM
Brooce, Hopefully you now have access to versions 1.932 and 1.935. Please let me know if this is OK or if I need to do more. Regards.

Rickstein
09-12-2023, 07:23 PM
Brooce, Hopefully you now have access to versions 1.932 and 1.935. Please let me know if this is OK or if I need to do more. Regards.

Hello,

Been a while since I used emachine CAD, I updated to current latest version without knowing idk lose dxf exporting.
Could I please have access to Dropbox of older version?
rick.santos.tx at Gmail dot com

Bladevane
10-12-2023, 12:03 PM
Rick, All sorted. Regards.

wh0000sher
21-03-2024, 02:56 PM
Rick, All sorted. Regards.

Any chance you could add me to the dropbox please? I`m having the same issue as everyone else. As a home hobbiest, $199 is simply not an option for the new version.

nigelpin at gmail d0t com

wh0000sher
25-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Or could anyone else please send me a link to the files if Bladevane is no longer able to supply them ?

Bladevane
25-03-2024, 03:07 PM
I did this on 21/3/24, obviously it was not successful. Let's try again.Yes, I agree. Their fee is astronomical for a hobbyist. I have been using FreeCAD lately and there is a facility to develop then export a 2D DXF. Other CAD packages no doubt offer the same.

Please confirm you have received it this time.

Regards,

wh0000sher
26-03-2024, 06:12 PM
Mate, thats awesome !

Thank you so much.

Bladevane
26-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Thanks for letting me know. If you're happy then I'm happy.