PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hello all

Tony The Ferret
01-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Hi, i have been involved in engineering since 74, yes 1974. in this time i have worked with most machines in toolrooms, and also done a bit of production turning and gear cutting. From mid 1990's i have used and programmed CNC mills both from the shop floor manualy and with CAD CAM. My company sells CAD CAM and contract services (programming for mills 2 through to full 5 axis).
This forum looks like it has great potential and i will certainly place a link on my own web page (http://www.foregonesolutions.co.uk). you will need to excuse me, i have very strong vews on the objectivity of postings and will be accused of being biased towards WorkNC & Cimatron. Being in the sales business i come accross most other packages and my comments on these are based on facts passed on by disgruntled users who want to change.
:ugeek:

Lee Roberts
02-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Welcome to the forums Tony,

We welcome your expertise and feel very privileged to have you part of our community.

We are still in the process of setting the forums up adding new content and so on, please feel free to make any suggestions you feel could benefit us and the community.

CNCUK

SirMorris
04-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Fine year 1974..

Sparks' Kimono My House album, for a start.

Hurrah for CNC!