PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: New member john

JOHN64
04-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Hello to Everyone at Mycncuk, My name is John I Live in Manchester
I am Retired and My Hobbie in Flight Simulation I am Building a Boeing
737 Simulator in my Garage at the moment.
I am all quite new to CNC but I am going to build my own Machine
I am pleased to become part of a uk site as a lot of cnc info comes
from the USA on the net at the moment I am Hunting For Plans and
parts so i'll be greatfull for all the info and tips that I'll find on this site
looking forward to meeting other people on here
PS. I want to make Panels for my Boeing 737 Project and other things
hence the CNC Build
Bit Early .................MERRY XMAS TO ALL ON SITE

audioandy
04-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi John

Welcome to the forum, sounds like an interesting project you have going on there.

:beer:

Lee Roberts
05-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Wow, that should be nice to see John !

A mate is into that kind of thing and has done somthing alike in his spare room, i started to price up his screens then gave up as most of each wall is covered, i kid you not !

What sort of working area was you look to build for, im currently building a 4ft x 2ft work area machine.

Lee

Peter Griffin
05-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Hi John64. Flight sim sounds good. I got involved with building one a couple of years ago at RAF Biggin Hill ATC. We were given a De Havilland Chipmunk (Full Size), no wings just tail feathers it was some project. Its all up and running now and was on the BBC program Country Tracks a couple of weeks ago.

irving2008
05-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi John64. Flight sim sounds good. I got involved with building one a couple of years ago at RAF Biggin Hill ATC. We were given a De Havilland Chipmunk (Full Size), no wings just tail feathers it was some project. Its all up and running now and was on the BBC program Country Tracks a couple of weeks ago.

I learnt to fly on a Chipmunk! Sadly I never kept it up to get a licence...