PDA

View Full Version : BUILD LOG: new build just starting

dickieto
23-12-2009, 01:44 AM
i suppose now that i have one part of my build i should start a new thread ,long long way to go!!
any ideas how to use this for my gantry:question: (picture in new member post cant seem to reattach them to this thread....:confused:)
i am going to make working area about 1.2m wide. this piece of alloy is 2m long and weighs 14kilos.what sized steppers would work this?
i will be working with alloy and wood.any thoughts would be more than welcome
:toot:

irving2008
23-12-2009, 09:35 AM
i suppose now that i have one part of my build i should start a new thread ,long long way to go!!
any ideas how to use this for my gantry:question: (picture in new member post cant seem to reattach them to this thread....:confused:)
i am going to make working area about 1.2m wide. this piece of alloy is 2m long and weighs 14kilos.what sized steppers would work this?
If you have attached a pic to a post you cant then attach it to another using the same image name. The correct solution is to put it in the gallery, you can then attach to more than one post...

alternatively just rename the image on disc then attach using the new name...

dickieto
23-12-2009, 10:33 PM
thanks once again irving2008
here is missing photos of the alloy section for my gantry :smile:

Ross77
24-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi Tom
For some reason I cant veiw the attachments at nornal size. The thumb nails are there at the bottom of the screen but dont do anything!

irving2008
24-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Dickieto,

Just added this tutorial which you may find useful

dickieto
26-12-2009, 02:49 AM
thanks once again for some great info irving,hope to get started to gantry after new year, hope you have a good one :beer: