PDA

View Full Version : CNC Fusion Kit for Warco mini mill / Amadeal XJ12-300

rnr107
11-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi,
Any body has a small mill from Amadeal eBay shop XJ12-300 or a Warco mini mill (Same machines as far as I can tell) and converted it to CNC using a CNC-Fusion Kit?

Basically I am trying to figure out if the CNC Fusion Kit for the Seig X2 would fit my mini mill (Warco mini mill/amadeal XJ12-300)

Or any other kit available in UK???

Ta,
RNR

cimbian
02-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi,
Any body has a small mill from Amadeal eBay shop XJ12-300 or a Warco mini mill (Same machines as far as I can tell) and converted it to CNC using a CNC-Fusion Kit?

Basically I am trying to figure out if the CNC Fusion Kit for the Seig X2 would fit my mini mill (Warco mini mill/amadeal XJ12-300)

Or any other kit available in UK???

Ta,
RNR

Hi,
Did you ever get this done? I have the WARCO mini mill and am thinking of doing the same thing to mine?

Steve.

rnr107
03-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi Steve,
No I did not do it at the end... The casting of the column was twisted... Could not get the precision I needed.
If yours comes from Warco, It will probably be better. Just don't get it from Amadeal, these are horible.

At that time it was pretty difficult to find any kits, but these days the X2 CNC kits are available in a lot of places. So you should not have too much trouble. :-)

Laurent