PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Back to work!

Edge
18-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi all

I was advised to join this forum by an old friend of mine from ITC, I'm currently looking for a second hand/ex-demo or re-conditioned cnc flat bed router, I had a AXYZ 4008 for about ten years which served me very well up until I sold it to emigrate to France, So after 4 years I've decided to come back home to Ireland and hence the need for another machine.

I will be using the machine for sign making/joinery work and the perfect size would be a 1500mm x 2550mm bed size, so if you have a machine for sale or can advise or recommend a good company to deal with it would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan

irving2008
18-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Brendan,

Welcome. There was such a machine for sale recently but think its gone now. We've a couple of members in your area doing similar sorts of things. You might want to post a 'wanted' in the classified ads section, it might not get picked up here.

Edge
18-08-2010, 08:45 PM
thanks irving2008

I had to do the intro thread to gain access to the rest of the forum :)

irving2008
18-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Yes I know... its our new approach to anti-spam... the ratio of far eastern attempts to sell stuff no one needs to genuine members was becoming more effort than moderating new joiners...

Lee Roberts
19-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Welcome to the site Brendan, glad to see the new system is working :)