PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Grinding wheels for sale. various colours,sizes, shapes and grits.

swarf-boy
24-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Hi Folks,

After buying a mixed lot of new old stock grinding wheels, In order to stock up my own home workshop, I am left with a quantity which are surplace to my own requirements.

I have decided to avoid the Ebay route to start with, instead I would like to offer them individually to the like minded people in our virtual community.

All wheels are un used and made by well reconised manufacturers. eg Universal, carborundum, Norton, etc.

Sizes range: 5 3/4" to 300mm.
colours are: white, grey, green & pink
grits : 36 TO 120
SHAPES :std wheel, tapered cup, paralell cup, tip lap type.

Prices will start as low as £4 PER wheel. (+Postage):tup:
(If you want a few, I can use the courier we use at work. £8.99 for upto 25KG)

Email or Pm me for a full list.

cncezee
29-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Hi Swarf-boy, love the handel!!

Yes please i would like some wheels please, not too sure what sizes you have, i would like a white gray and pink 6" with 1.24 bore if you have please
E to cncrogeratbtconnectdotcom ([email protected])

02-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Hi got any 200mm pink std wheels left please?
Regards
Dai

Hi Folks,

After buying a mixed lot of new old stock grinding wheels, In order to stock up my own home workshop, I am left with a quantity which are surplace to my own requirements.

I have decided to avoid the Ebay route to start with, instead I would like to offer them individually to the like minded people in our virtual community.

All wheels are un used and made by well reconised manufacturers. eg Universal, carborundum, Norton, etc.

Sizes range: 5 3/4" to 300mm.
colours are: white, grey, green & pink
grits : 36 TO 120
SHAPES :std wheel, tapered cup, paralell cup, tip lap type.

Prices will start as low as £4 PER wheel. (+Postage):tup:
(If you want a few, I can use the courier we use at work. £8.99 for upto 25KG)

Email or Pm me for a full list.

swarf-boy
05-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Hi, sorry no 200mm pink ones any more.

I still have a fair range or 6" / 150mm and 8" 200mm if anyone is interested.