PDA

View Full Version : New Screen Set for Mach3

Mike F
10-01-2011, 06:38 PM
I don't know how many here use Mach3 but I would guess at quite a few. I have been beta testing a new screen set for Gerry (Ger21 for those who look in to a lot of the CNC forums) and I think it is one of the nicest, cleanest and uncluttered screen sets I have seen. It also incorporates some very nice auto zero routines and a massive toolpath window. Rather than a number of different screens, Gerry uses a number of tabs, all accessible from the main screen.

I am not in any way part of Gerry's setup, just a guy who was impressed with the first screen shots and who Gerry asked to do some testing. It was all interesting work and there are a lot of built in safety features, requested from the testing, and I think a lot of people will like it.

I have attached a screen shot and Gerry can be contacted at http://home.comcast.net/~cncwoodworker/2010.html

Mike

Mike F
10-01-2011, 08:57 PM
I forgot to mention, there is also a four axis version of the same screen set with both three and four axis screen sets also coming in an extended version that has additional functionality in the diagnostic screen. All screens are available from the one download.

Mike

Jonathan
10-01-2011, 10:55 PM
That is excellent! Just what I've been looking for. Looks much more professional and easier on the eyes than the standard one and I greatly approve of the big tool window. Thanks!