PDA

View Full Version : The CNC machine I won on ebay

cubikoman
15-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Here you go Chip...

Here is my machine. http://www.ultimatetilerestorationproducts.com/CNC.m4v

This clip was taken by the original owner and was the one he posted on e-bay. When I collected it he told that his company had been commissioned to make 5 special ceramic tiles for English Heritage. He bought the machine especially for that job and then it became redundant.

Gavin

cubikoman
15-03-2011, 11:57 PM
ello gavin
a "routout z90p" would have been enough:lol: that should be more than up to the job you have in mind,
with all that software to,nice find :beer:

Ohh, but it is so nice to see it in action, don't you think? Infact, I'm still in the 'watch every cut' mode. I'm sure the novelty will wear off but as of now heaven is my shed at the end of the garden.

gavin

gorbo
27-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Ohh, but it is so nice to see it in action, don't you think? Infact, I'm still in the 'watch every cut' mode. I'm sure the novelty will wear off but as of now heaven is my shed at the end of the garden.

gavin

No you won't I have had mine 2 years and still fascinated when it is cutting, having said that, I am, at the moment struggling for projects for my CNC and have considered selling it!

totally useless
08-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Hi Gorbo.
out of interest, what cnc do you have if your thinking of selling?
pete

No you won't I have had mine 2 years and still fascinated when it is cutting, having said that, I am, at the moment struggling for projects for my CNC and have considered selling it!

totally useless
08-02-2015, 09:02 PM
ahh just noticed the posting date.......i wont hold my breath. ha

Hi Gorbo.
out of interest, what cnc do you have if your thinking of selling?
pete