View Full Version : What tool would you use for this?

21-03-2011, 04:33 PM
I am looking to turn this bar alluminium down.
max dia is around 8.4mm it is a 1/35 scale tiger tank gun barrel.
please see att file
I dont have a tool that is pointed enough to do it so I thought rather than buy one lets ask first .
so what do you think would be a good choice for this job

21-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Your best bet would be a SVJBR tool the R at the end denotes right hand uses VBMT inserts amongst others do a search on ebay

the included angle is 35 degrees so your profile would be easy with this tool