PDA

View Full Version : wooden joints

luke11cnc
12-01-2012, 03:39 PM
I've ordered some nice hard wood to make my wooden coffee table with the in lay of a carved dragon (jazz is drawing up for me)

now I wanted to make some extra special joints for the legs cut out on my CNC machine and came across this link and I was quite impressed so I thought I would share

Here is the link
http://flexiblestream.org/Digital-Wood-Joints-001.php

has any one cut interesting joints on there CNC machine

James

motoxy
12-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Every time i see a post with an inovative project suitable for cnc i am amazed. Certainly spurs me on. Thanks

JAZZCNC
12-01-2012, 05:10 PM
has any one cut interesting joints on there CNC machine

James

No but I've cut a few woods that smell like my Ex-wifes joints.:lol:

luke11cnc
12-01-2012, 05:15 PM
very funny Jazz is it only one ex-wife ??

and all ex-wife's smell LOL

James

JAZZCNC
12-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Wow James I've just downloaded the 50 joints and thats one very handy and helpfull thing you've found. . . Thanks.:beer:

Suppose I better get on the case with the dragon now.!:dance:

Edit: Bloody hell it even gives you the 3D Cad files for the joints. Thats amazing makes life so much easier can basicly have g-code in 5 mins be cut in 15. . . Even more WOW James :beer: :beer: :beer:

JAZZCNC
12-01-2012, 05:25 PM
very funny Jazz is it only one ex-wife ??

and all ex-wife's smell LOL

James

One was too meny and there'll never be another promise you that.!!. . .I don't care how much Channel No5 she wears. .(Just don't tell the girlfriend I said that.:whistling:)

m.marino
12-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Just got to the site and looks very interesting indeed. I might be able to use some of the in some work I am doing. Very interesting indeed.

Michael

PS Just downloaded and started reading. This one will be going to be read in depth, lots of good ideas and information here. :toot:. Big thanks to you James for finding this site.:tup:

D.C.
18-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Thought I would bump this as I've download the awesome digital joints files, now all I need is a bloomin cnc machine to cut them with...