PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hello All from Oxforshire

TonyWood
11-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi

Thank you for the invite to join this site. My name is Tony Wood I have always been involved in some sort of technology based hobbies and in fact my day job is for a large multi-national company as an IT/Project Manager.

I have built two home designed CNC routers and am just in the process of completing the third (see pictures). Each one bigger and better with mor accuracy. The current one is acturate to .1mm but has some problems with consistancy over the moving table. The latest one is a moving gantry (the first I have built).

I have also uploaded a couple of pictures of a clock I have finsished, it is entirly made from wood the only metal being the lead for the weight.

I hope this site becomes the centre of the UK CNC community

Tony

Lee Roberts
11-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the forums tony.

Lee Roberts
11-08-2007, 01:22 PM
wow that clock is really nice tony !, machine looks good also. Why dont you post your build logs down with mine and the other members, i know you may not have time to post everything but you could just post the images and steps rather then detail everything.

Dont forget the 3rd machine as well !

Kammo1
11-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Great work Tony you certainly have some quality stuff there maybe when I get to build mine I am hoping to make my work come out as good as yours :)

SirMorris
13-08-2007, 08:46 AM
Hi Tony!

So that's 2 of us for Oxon, so I think *we win!* :lol: