PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: new member

Dellboy
21-03-2012, 08:16 PM
hi new member here with some engineering knowledge but not as much as i would like, looking at the possibility of a cnc machine for some small (maybe 10) batches of clasic bike bits. Willing to learn so be prepared for some stupid questions ...

Looking to manufacture some small batches of parts in ally and steel so will need some help.

Please be gentle this is a whole new game to me ....

JAZZCNC
22-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Ask away and don't be put of by the fact we WILL take the piss at every oppertunity.!! . . .So if your a classic hairy arsed biker then you'll feel right at home. .:naughty:

Seriously now thou the only dumb question is the one you didn't or don't ask.! . . . Welcome.

motoxy
22-03-2012, 02:04 PM
.So if your a classic hairy arsed biker then you'll feel right at home. .:naughty:

Hey! Not all bikers are hairy. Some of us have very little hair left in deed.:lol:

Welcome dellboy.

JAZZCNC
22-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Hey! Not all bikers are hairy. Some of us have very little hair left in deed.:lol:

I can vouch for your head because I've seen it but please Bruce don't show me your Arse.!. .:joker:

ptjw7uk
22-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Welcome, your questions will help to hi light my ignorance!:naughty:
Peter

Dellboy
25-03-2012, 05:35 PM
thanks for the greetings
i want to get some advise on what to buy really and what i would need to pay for a machine which will need to cut steel and aluminium for smallish cycle and motorcycle parts .....