PDA

View Full Version : Winner 90 DRIVER PTP PROBLEM

fordwise
22-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi all, would be very gratefull for any help please!!!

Have a bussellato optima 3-axis machine which runs Winner90 through windows 98 operating system (was told it only runs in this?)..

I have now installed the Winner90 on a newer PC...

The PC runs windows 7 but I have a Virtual PC running windows 98 in it...

I have installed all the necessary files for Winner90 on this new PC, all the programs seemed to be installed and running correctly untill I connected the COM PORT which 'talks' to the CNC via PTP1000, I then had an error saying initializaton unsuccessful TRY AGAIN? YES/NO...

I am currently stuck as have no documentation on the install and cant find anything on the internet either!

Please Help!

ptjw7uk
22-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Have you set up a com port in the virtual PC.
It will not connect unless you set the port, I assume your PC has an actual port as laptops now no longer have them.

Peter

fordwise
22-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Have you set up a com port in the virtual PC.
It will not connect unless you set the port, I assume your PC has an actual port as laptops now no longer have them.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply, I will get my I.T guy to look at this tomorrow...

Yes it has a port, the PC has been purpose built to replace the older model, just a shame Winner90 will not run in windows7...

Always thought the updating would be more of a challenge than it seemed and looks like i'm unfortunately correct :(

letsgotothepub
05-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply, I will get my I.T guy to look at this tomorrow...

Yes it has a port, the PC has been purpose built to replace the older model, just a shame Winner90 will not run in windows7...

Always thought the updating would be more of a challenge than it seemed and looks like i'm unfortunately correct :(

Hi Guys,

Did you have any luck installing this -

I have got it installed but once i go to send a program to the machine i get this error message-

Number of param. wrong in function n. 92

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Many Thanks in Advance

Eric

JohnH
01-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Hello

I have optima running on winner 90 windows 3.1. I have tryed to explore upgrading computer but have no success. I would appreciate if anyone has found a way would they let me know.

If there are any other questions that anyone has about both Busellato optima and Jet machines i would try to help 10 years experience.

Many thanks

John

fordwise
13-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Had success, upgraded to windows xp without too much of a hitch in the end...

Now have remote access to the machine making life much easier!

Skubi.king
10-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Hello

Fordwise, i would please you, if you could give me a small tutorial how to upgrade to xp and links where i could download winner90 and ptp1000 software.

Tnx

Regards Andi

Scott44
04-06-2015, 03:45 AM
Hello

I have optima running on winner 90 windows 3.1. I have tryed to explore upgrading computer but have no success. I would appreciate if anyone has found a way would they let me know.

If there are any other questions that anyone has about both Busellato optima and Jet machines i would try to help 10 years experience.

Many thanks

John

Hi John

I am trying to learn to program a 1995 Optima 55 running winner 90 and am a beginner.
Do you have any information you could give me to get me started? I cannot find any help on the internet so far.
It would be really appreciated.
Thanks and regards

Scott

Mal2015
24-06-2015, 12:01 PM
Fordwise,please could you give me advise as to where i could download winner90 and ptp1000 software?Cheers

BR

Mal2015

Meaty
09-09-2015, 10:46 AM
Hi, Just wondered if anyone can supply a copy of the ptp 1000 software, my floppy disk has become corrupt and cant install winner 90 anymore. my version is v4.46 if that makes any difference. i know it was 1996 last time it was installed. Any info would be greatfully appreciated.
Mike

Asek
21-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Hi to all

We have a Busellato OPTIMA 3-axis woodworking CNC from 1996 and some winner90 version 3.xx and PTP1000 Software for it. Computer was broken, we change it and we don't have any installation floppies. I have only installed directories/files from winner90 and PTP1000, and I think no use of them.

Can anyone send me images of your original floppies? I think any version 3.xx or 4.xx can work.
thanks in advance for any kind of help.
For example anyone can suggest me what OS to install? WinXP , Win 7 or Win10 for example?
I think that winner90 Version 4.00 and up can work on Win XP. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Asek

Asek
27-06-2016, 07:46 AM
Hi Mike,
I have also problem with winner90 flopies. One offer me winner90 v.4.00. And he say that version can work on Win XP. Is it possible on your v.4.46 ???
Can any one answer me does OPTIMA CNC which was with winner90 v.3.xx can work with high versions v.4.xx ???

Asek

magicniner
27-06-2016, 09:09 AM
Have you contacted Casadei Busellato to see if they can assist?

Asek
27-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Yes I contact them.
And I think that I can install winner90 if I have installation floppies or images of them.
So, any one have them?
Asek

dannyxy
20-08-2017, 11:51 AM
We have a Busellato OPTIMA 3-axis woodworking CNC from 1996 and some winner90 version 3.xx and PTP1000 Software for it. Computer was broken, we change it and we don't have any installation floppies, someone help me please yogi_danny yahoo com es my dirreccion de correo. The verssion v.4.46 work with xp? i whant to put xp en the pc

Frank
22-01-2022, 12:24 AM
Hi every one.
I can install a copy of the Winner90 and PTP1000 on a computer runing Windows XP.
I already did it for a Busellato S.Master and it's woring well