PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Denford EasyTurn Wanted - Boxford 125TCL & AUD Part ex.

rnr107
03-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi all,
I have a Boxford 125 TCL converted to Mach3 control, fully working and a Boxford AUD in great condition.
I use the 125 TCL for all CNC small jobs and keep the AUD for all big stuff with no much details (Job done manually)
I am now looking for a CNC machine that could replace both of these... The EasiTurn from Denford seems to be an option...

Could use any of the 2 lathe I have as payment / part exchange...

The AUD is 3 phase and has converter built in to run from single phase and vari-speed...
comes with a lot of tooling (3 jc, 4jc, face plate, QCTP + 4 holders...)
The TCL125 has a QCTP and 3 or 4 holders (not sure, I need check)

I am after an EasiTurn in original condition or converted to Mach3, not too wory about the electrical (I can fix that / convert...I am an electronic eng.)
But the Mechanic need to be good. No broken bits, or serious rust.

I am open to suggestions / arangements / similar model / Brand... But no chinese import!

Ta,
Laurent

john legge
23-08-2012, 12:27 AM
I have an easiturn 3 with very low hours pneumatic chuck auto tool post standard denford controller . Open to sensible offers ,
john 07799281215
1 guard is damaged and removed but there with machine

rnr107
23-08-2012, 06:42 AM
I have an easiturn 3 with very low hours pneumatic chuck auto tool post standard denford controller . Open to sensible offers ,
john 07799281215
1 guard is damaged and removed but there with machine

Hi John,
Are you interested in an exchange or Part ex-change ?

Could you upload of fews pictures

Thank you,
Laurent

john legge
23-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi John,
Are you interested in an exchange or Part ex-change ?

Could you upload of fews pictures

Thank you,
Laurent

If i was to take a part exchange it would need to be a single phase lathe non cnc as i am moving out of my industrial unit soon

john legge
23-08-2012, 12:37 PM
just powered them both up after 5 years idle and the easiturn 3 is showing exceeded travel in the x axis , could this be something stuck as its been idle so long they were working correctly when last used ???

rnr107
23-08-2012, 01:02 PM
just powered them both up after 5 years idle and the easiturn 3 is showing exceeded travel in the x axis , could this be something stuck as its been idle so long they were working correctly when last used ???

Hi John,
What I was proposing to exchange was a Boxford AUD 5".
It is 3 phase, but has un inverter built in... And therefore runs of single phase.
It is one of the best manual lathe in its class I beleive... Run smooth.

With that and the potential problem on the easyturn in mind, I can do a direct swap if you are happy with that...
But I would need a few pictures.

Laurent

john legge
24-08-2012, 11:27 AM
sorry the easiturn is now sold