PDA

View Full Version : RFQ: Cnc or laser cut steel brackets

don_jarr
06-04-2012, 01:25 PM

Hi All

I was in need of some small parts cut either cnc or laser cut to construct some small brackets and wondered if anyone here could do it. I have tried local firms but none can be bothered with the small amount I need, and have either said no or quoted me huge amounts of money.

I just need the nine pieces as shown cut in 4mm mild steel, and have attached both dxf and picture.

Many thanks

:) Don

Hi-Spec
09-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi Don

Had any luck with this yet? I could get a price from my main profiler if you wanted

Cheers

Darren

don_jarr
09-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi m8

That would be great, as I'm having real hassle finding anyone that wants such a small job.

:)

Hi-Spec
09-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Yeah no worries, should be able to get some reasonable prices seeing that I spend over £40k a year on profiled parts....

For some reason I can't open the dxf file....do you have a fully dimensioned pdf you could send? or a dwg file suitable for opening with autocad 2002

Have a look at our web site (www.hi-speceng.co.uk (http://www.hi-speceng.co.uk)) as we offer numerous different services, the latest of which is a wet spray finishing section for the fabrication and products we produce or free issue items if need be

Hi-Spec
12-04-2012, 09:23 PM
I've e-mailed some laser cut prices to you - hope they are of interest