PDA

View Full Version : Hi All, I'm back!

irving2008
10-04-2012, 11:06 PM
I know its been a while, for many many reasons (family, work, etc. ), since I've been on the site (or, for that matter, in the garage - not touched any projects for nearly a year I think). Anyway I'm back, though I definitely won't be here every night til the ungodly hours of the morning like I used to be (that was one of the issues too). Trying to get a bit more focus on life/work balance, which also means being out on my bicycle whenever I can (whatever the weather).

regards,
Irving...

audioandy
10-04-2012, 11:08 PM
Glad to see you back Irving
:beer:

Swarfing
10-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Good to hear from you again Irving :-)

Robin Hewitt
11-04-2012, 08:56 AM
I did wonder. I started a, "What happened to Irving?" thread after you'd been missing for a year but no search parties were sent :whistle:

Glad to hear the rumours of your death were exagerrated.

Jonathan
11-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Just when I thought I'll have the most posts on the forum soon...

:) Glad you're back...I was going to send you a message a few days ago actually. I've added to your motor calculation spreadsheet to include pulleys in the calculation - their inertia and the ratio and added rotating ballnut option. Thought it best to ask you before posting it?

ecat
11-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Welcome back, good to hear you're well.
The balance thing is never easy :(

luke11cnc
11-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Welcome back Irving I've never had the pleasure but glad we have another active Mod/wizz we can call on for help

James and Luke