PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hello cnc colleges

Abel
09-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Good night for all.
My name is Abel and I had worked during six years in the machining field. I am from Spain and I hope to find a job as miller, turner or whatever to improve my English and learn some more about the British culture.
Kind regards.

Kilian
15-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Nice to meet you Abel here in this site,.
I hope you feel better and want to keep stay here in this forum,.

Abel
15-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Hello Kilian, nice to meet you too. I am really happy to ear from you. I am not still participating in the forum, in fact I only had introduced myself and try to find a job for this summer.
I am from Spain and the main cause I want to work in UK is because I want to improve my English. So I thought using the forum I could both learn more English and know new thinks about machining, that are a couple of thinks I am interested in.
For finish sorry whether wrong some word or is difficult to understand me.

Ricardoco
15-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Hello Kilian, nice to meet you too. I am really happy to ear from you. I am not still participating in the forum, in fact I only had introduced myself and try to find a job for this summer.
I am from Spain and the main cause I want to work in UK is because I want to improve my English. So I thought using the forum I could both learn more English and know new thinks about machining, that are a couple of thinks I am interested in.
For finish sorry whether wrong some word or is difficult to understand me.

Hello and welcome to you both, there is plenty of very helpfull people here on this forum and i hope you find all the support you are looking for.

All the best Rick

Abel
15-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Hello Ricardoco,
Thank you. Is posible to meet a recruiter that admit me for a job this summer? My roles could be a turner, miller or whatever a machinists can do.

Ricardoco
15-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Hello Ricardoco,
Thank you. Is posible to meet a recruiter that admit me for a job this summer? My roles could be a turner, miller or whatever a machinists can do.
im sure this is possible, but im affraid i am not the one to ask, but if they are out there, they will contact you should they read this and you fit their requirements.

Perhaps if you get your post count up a little then any prospective employer may get a chance to see your depth of knowlege, im sure this will not hurt your cause..

Rick