PDA

View Full Version : RFQ: Small parts from FR4 plastic - help!

James
12-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Hi there

I'm writing from a company based near London - we manafacturer a few of our own products and we're looking for some help with CNC Routing - this forum looks great, so hopefully someone here will be able to assist us!

We're looking for a few of parts, all fairly small and simple to be cut from 1.6mm FR4/GRP sheet - the kind of thing used for circuit boards. The biggest part measures about 75mm by 30mm, and there are a couple of smaller parts measuring less than 5mm by 6mm. We've got sample parts, material - just need someone capable of making a run of, say 150-200 of the parts?

Anyone interested? If you PM me, or leave contact details in this thread I'll get back to you and we'll go from there

Many thanks!

James

AdCNC
12-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Hi there

I'm writing from a company based near London - we manafacturer a few of our own products and we're looking for some help with CNC Routing - this forum looks great, so hopefully someone here will be able to assist us!

We're looking for a few of parts, all fairly small and simple to be cut from 1.6mm FR4/GRP sheet - the kind of thing used for circuit boards. The biggest part measures about 75mm by 30mm, and there are a couple of smaller parts measuring less than 5mm by 6mm. We've got sample parts, material - just need someone capable of making a run of, say 150-200 of the parts?

Anyone interested? If you PM me, or leave contact details in this thread I'll get back to you and we'll go from there

Many thanks!

James

I will be more than happy to give you a quote James, if you would like to contact me via [email protected]

Cheers

Adam