PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: AXYZ 6012 - 4mtr x 2mtr Twin Head CNC FOR SALE

daverowland
07-07-2012, 12:15 AM
AXYZ 6012 - YEAR 1997
SERIAL NUMBER - 600011150386

This is our AXYZ 6012 which has been with us now for about 6 years, it has twin heads which is ideal for cutting up thru dibond, you just put a v-groove bit in head one and then a straight bit in head 2 (or use both heads together for speed). The machine is also connected up to a Busche suction, this helps keep the sheet from moving while it is being cut.

In the photos is also our dust extractor which is a big beast, ideally this needs to find a home too. There is plenty of vac for many tools as well as the CNC in your workshop.

We are looking at changing our router as we need greater speed and more tools available, we are now machining more furniture products but this router is great for cutting up sheets it does that easily, many fascias, acrylics, sterlingboard, mdf, 2mm ali have been machined.

This machine will take 4x2mtr sheet, this is hard to come by at this size as we often cut dibond and acrylic stone at similar sizes so would be a reluctant sale as it has done us proud.

It is using Vectric software, this will be with the machine as is the older Toolpath software.

Some Parts do require a service, I have had some quotes on this and also some bearings have been replaced already, the spindles could do with a service but I have been quoted between £300-1000 per spindle and as the machine is in full use, we cannot spare time to have these serviced, so while the machine is being transported then maybe the ideal time to get these looked at, but in our opinion you can use the spindles fine without any service.

Will require two lots of 3 phase connection, one for the vac and one for the CNC itself.

Price, I like to hear offers in the region of £14K + vat (vat registered etc) + movement/transport costs, can be seen working, Bristol not to far, might be able to arrange transport (which i could get quoted for you). The CNC itself can be lifted by forklift on the side into a truck/trailer.

Only condition is I have to make sure we have a plan in place so we can minimise downtime, the router is valuable tool here so we would only sell this to a time plan, we would need commitment to sell our machine as we will need to replace it possibly the same week as it is in daily hour use.

Any questions, direct them to me. If you wish to see it working, we could always work something out.

I challenge anyone to find a machine this size for £14K with twin heads, this means you can do huge dibond trays with very little ease which was the main reason for us to buy it!

Message me direct for more info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omi4RBdRpvQ

The Dustraction unit is also for sale, £1000+vat or nearest offer.

daverowland
29-07-2012, 12:33 PM
I have uploaded a few more videos of the machine cutting into 8x4 foot 9mm MDF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIcu8C5OZ58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8617vE-cJqA

jamie d
09-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Hi there,

is your machine still for sale?

AXYZ 6012 - YEAR 1997

This is our AXYZ 6012 which has been with us now for about 6 years, it has twin heads which is ideal for cutting up thru dibond, you just put a v-groove bit in head one and then a straight bit in head 2 (or use both heads together for speed). The machine is also connected up to a Busche suction, this helps keep the sheet from moving while it is being cut.

In the photos is also our dust extractor which is a big beast, ideally this needs to find a home too. There is plenty of vac for many tools as well as the CNC in your workshop.

We are looking at changing our router as we need greater speed and more tools available, we are now machining more furniture products but this router is great for cutting up sheets it does that easily, many fascias, acrylics, sterlingboard, mdf, 2mm ali have been machined.

This machine will take 4x2mtr sheet, this is hard to come by at this size as we often cut dibond and acrylic stone at similar sizes so would be a reluctant sale as it has done us proud.

It is using Vectric software, this will be with the machine as is the older Toolpath software.

Some Parts do require a service, I have had some quotes on this and also some bearings have been replaced already, the spindles could do with a service but I have been quoted between £300-1000 per spindle and as the machine is in full use, we cannot spare time to have these serviced, so while the machine is being transported then maybe the ideal time to get these looked at, but in our opinion you can use the spindles fine without any service.

Will require two lots of 3 phase connection, one for the vac and one for the CNC itself.

Price, I like to hear offers in the region of £14K + vat (vat registered etc) + movement/transport costs, can be seen working, Bristol not to far, might be able to arrange transport (which i could get quoted for you). The CNC itself can be lifted by forklift on the side into a truck/trailer.

Only condition is I have to make sure we have a plan in place so we can minimise downtime, the router is valuable tool here so we would only sell this to a time plan, we would need commitment to sell our machine as we will need to replace it possibly the same week as it is in daily hour use.

Any questions, direct them to me. If you wish to see it working, we could always work something out.

I challenge anyone to find a machine this size for £14K with twin heads, this means you can do huge dibond trays with very little ease which was the main reason for us to buy it!

Message me direct for more info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omi4RBdRpvQ

The Dustraction unit is also for sale, £1000+vat or nearest offer.

daverowland
12-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Hello, I have sent you a message via the messaging service
The machine is still available and we are quieter at the moment, so perhaps a good time to see it or buy it.

Regards
Dave

jamie d
12-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Dave,

thanks for your reply, I am over in Ireland and my three phase is from a rotary converter so if you could give me the size of the spindles etc so i can work out weather or not I have enough power. I have a small cabinetmaking workshop over here and i also do a bit of boat building so the size of your machine suits me, but money is tight here so I need to get the best machine i can for the least amount of cash you know the score

Regards Jamie

Hello, I have sent you a message via the messaging service
The machine is still available and we are quieter at the moment, so perhaps a good time to see it or buy it.

Regards
Dave

daverowland
10-06-2013, 10:53 AM
With regards my CNC, we really could do with moving this machine on to a new home. A rare size of 4m x 2m bed with twin spindles, since we had this machine it is in daily use and still works very well. What we require is to work with a company to help us move it into a new location and for our new one to arrive. The price for it is in the region £14K but will consider offers seriously.

daverowland
27-06-2013, 03:17 PM

Here is our AXYZ CNC that has now been now moved to our new premises, it is using a Mucksucker also.

We are now looking at changing the machine within a 5-7 weeks from post date, anyone who wishes to discuss more, please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss further.
Price reduced to around £10K for quick sale, this machine is amazing machine and rare large sized bed which is ideal for Acrylic Stone or large sheets.

daverowland
28-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Looks like I cannot edit my post... so here is an updated version:-

AXYZ 6012 - YEAR 1997

AXYZ 6012 Twin head CNC router with a large 4mx 2m vacuum bed.

The spindles are 7hp Perske (one of which will be in need of being refurbished soon).

The vacuum bed is zoned in 6 sections and powered by a 7.5KW Busche suction pump to hold the materials down.

The software we currently use is “Vectric” which allows imports many file types and allows you to setup the CNC cutter and preview the files in 3D, it also comes with Toolpath software. The CNC can accept NC code.

We currently use the CNC for cutting materials such as plastics, foamex, acrylics, plywood, sterling board, mdf, aluminium and acrylic stone.

This is a fully working CNC and can be seen working in our busy workshop.

We can include in the price a day’s training here for say maximum of 3 people.

Comes with full manufactures instructions.

Reason for sale we need a faster more accurate CNC with multi tool change to increase production.

Offers in the region of £14k + VAT

The price does not include transport but this can be arranged at extra cost from a good local company in Barnstaple.

The machine will be available for collection sometime in September (we are waiting on a delivery date on our new machine).