View Full Version : RFQ: Marking a cast iron

mike stat
13-09-2012, 02:29 PM
I want mark codes on large pieces of cast iron.
What kind of machine I can use?

thank you

Robin Hewitt
13-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Traditionally, if you cannot cast it in you simply write it on with an arc welder. With a bit of practice it looks really good.