PDA

View Full Version : problems since update

motoxy
30-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Sorry lee but I still have to hit f5 to load the records. There may still be some small bugs about.

Bruce

Jonathan
30-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Have you tried ctrl+F5? Sometimes that makes a difference since it ignores the cached content and reloads the whole page, unlike F5.

Jonathan
30-10-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm occasionally getting an error whereby the page starts refreshing continuously. It is refreshing at an alarmingly fast rate though!

wilfy
30-10-2012, 11:18 PM
all i get is the first time i have to reload the page the first time i click on it to show the content at the top of the main page

motoxy
31-10-2012, 10:53 AM
f5 does the job and then it works fine. I had the refresh flashing as well at one point. the upgrade seems to be a wee bit unstable.

Lee Roberts
31-10-2012, 11:47 AM
all i get is the first time i have to reload the page the first time i click on it to show the content at the top of the main page

Hi,

Yea you need to Ctrl+F5 as this also refresh's your cache, you should also empty your browsers cache/temp internet files along with "cookies" as the cookie used to log you in maybe corrupted now due to Suhosin being on the server.

f5 does the job and then it works fine. I had the refresh flashing as well at one point. the upgrade seems to be a wee bit unstable.

The "page load loop" was from the page headers having incorrectly set Cache Control, the new server looks very stable on all aspects 100% of the time so far, are you experiencing other problems motoxy ?

Cheers,
.Me

motoxy
02-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Lee I have just logged on and it went perfectly. Thanks

Bruce