PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Southeastern US here

james mcgrew
17-01-2009, 01:34 AM
so don't pick on my accent tooo hard,

jim mcgrew here and glad to be on board!!

Lee Roberts
17-01-2009, 01:48 AM
Hi james mcgrew, welcome to MYCNCUK. Please take the time to view the FAQ section for answers to questions you may have, if your building a new machine be sure to start a new build log detailing your progress !

Automated Greeting.

Lee Roberts
17-01-2009, 01:54 AM
Nice site james, Mrs Roberts is getting ideas now ! (Historic Elmwood Park Neighborhood)

james mcgrew
17-01-2009, 02:18 AM
26 years of kitchens and i am one of the few here in my city that studied cabinetry in europe, this has lead to quite a few!

thanks

jim

Smiler
17-01-2009, 02:30 PM
so don't pick on my accent tooo hard,

jim mcgrew here and glad to be on board!!

Welcome James. That is some very nice work you have done. Part of my building this router is to make items like the TV unit (but mine will be set into bookshelves). Very nice indeed.

Jeff.

james mcgrew
17-01-2009, 03:18 PM
thank you, i have done quite a bit of media rooms and tv units, and wish i had decided to go cnc much sooner than i did but that is behind me now,

i found a program called cabinetpartspro that does all my cabinetry nesting, while i have the much more expensive "cabinetware" by planit i opted not to use the cnc component as it was in the 20.000$ range,
for under 500.00 us the cabinetpartspro program is plenty capable.

http://www.cabinetpartspro.com/

i have processed all parts with vcarve and cut 3d but in november i purchased aspire (an english software) that has change the software landscape here in the us.