PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: WANTED 2 Steppers

Steve-m
23-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Hi

Dose any one have 2 off 3Nm - 425 Oz/in NEMA 23 Stepper motors for sale, Im 2 short and Motion control dont seem to have any at moment,
THanks

Steve

Lee Roberts
24-01-2009, 12:04 AM
I will see what i have, did you only get your 1 axis built then or is this for machine 2 ?

Steve-m
24-01-2009, 12:14 AM
I will see what i have, did you only get your 1 axis built then or is this for machine 2 ?

Thanks Lee

Look at pics..... I made Y and Z, Im using 4 motors 2 on x,

I did not need them yet so it was £50 to spend else where, but before xmas when I came to buy them they did not have any, now Im feeling a bit better after my operation its time to finish table off, and need them now, and I need to get out of house!!

Cheers

Steve

Lee Roberts
24-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi steve, after for filling my outstanding orders from last week i have not got any 3nm left i can offer you. Would you be intrested in some Nema 34 motors, 481 [oz·in] these will be a step up in price.

Cheers,

Steve-m
24-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Hi steve, after for filling my outstanding orders from last week i have not got any 3nm left i can offer you. Would you be intrested in some Nema 34 motors, 481 [oz·in] these will be a step up in price.

Cheers,

Thanks Lee but the plates are all ready made to take 23s, the laser cutting has a minimum price to make 2 new ones to take 34s would make it prohibitive,

Thanks but will wait for 23s when the machine is finished I may change them for the more powerfull 34s, due to the weight of the "bridge" ;) expecialy now its painted;);).

I put the runners and racks on the table today, and found the floor of the shop runs the bridge kept running to one end on its own nice and smooth, will do a update when I get some pictures

Steve

Lee Roberts
24-01-2009, 08:29 PM
ok np, just let me know when your ready :)