PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: ma presentation

vincent
30-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Hello I me call(appeal) vincent I am of norkerque in France I have a project I am going to have a seig c0 which I am going to put in CNC for the manufacturing of ballcock of peche I have 37 years old to marry and 1 child

JAZZCNC
30-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Probably better if you post in French then we will be able to under stand better. Or at least translate better.

WandrinAndy
30-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the forum Vincent!

Swarfing
30-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Bonjour Vincent

You want to use your machine to make something to do with fishing?

vincent
31-12-2012, 11:51 AM
oui mon projet a un rapport avec la pêche
voila je suis compétiteur depuis quelque année dans un club et j'ai remarquer qu'il me fallait beaucoup de ligne de pêché pour parer a toute les situation dans les concours
les ligne il faut les faire en double voir en triple avec des longueurs différente 2metre 2metre50 3metre et jusques 4metres50 avec des grammages différent de 0.20 gramme a 2 gramme et des formes différente style boule, olive, éfilé ,poire,bouteille
hé bien tout sa ,sa coûtes cher quand le flotteur est 2euros 50 pièces
je mettais fabriquer un petit tour avec une dremel mais le résultat n’était pas assez satisfaisant trop irrégulier alors je saute le cap
je me vais me commander se petit tour
C0 Baby Lathe - Arc Euro Trade (http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Machines-Accessories/Lathes/C0-Baby-Lathe/C0-Baby-Lathe)
que je vais mettre en CNC
le soucis c'est que je ne suis pas très fort en informatique la je travaille sur galaad pour apprendre a me servir des programmes et j'attend d'avoir le tour pour voir avec quelle moteur pas a pas je vais l'equiper est aussi avec quel carte
d'ou ma présence sur les forums pour recueillir toute les infos et les idées que l'on pourrai m'apporter
ce tour servira a tourné que du balsa ou quelque petite pièce en laiton
voila en espérant ne pas avoir était trop long
bonne fêtes de fin d'année

Swarfing
31-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Ok if my translation is good you would like to build a machine to help set up multiple 'rigs' for your clubs fishing poles? You would also like to make the 'floats' for these rigs. Am i correct?

My French is not good even though we spend a lot of time near Chinnon.

John S
31-12-2012, 12:03 PM
You would be better going to a larger lathe, The C0 isn't really suitable for CNC without a lot of work.
There are some guys making floats on C3's and SC3's all automated with bar feed etc.

Swarfing
31-12-2012, 12:09 PM
He might even be better using a multi line forth axis on a router. single drive and have a row of fixtures to do few at a time? with the materials he will be using he could get away with small DC motors as the cutter heads?

John S
31-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Modern floats are done in a high density foam, it's ground to shape with diamond coated type slitting saws as it cannot be turned without breaking up.
Making the older wooden floats is too slow, The C3's I posted about turn out over 1,000 floats per day.

JAZZCNC
31-12-2012, 01:14 PM
He might even be better using a multi line forth axis on a router. single drive and have a row of fixtures to do few at a time? with the materials he will be using he could get away with small DC motors as the cutter heads?

I tried to help a guy with one of those Chinese 3020 shitters who wanted to do that but it was just too long winded and pointless.

John's suggestion is the best way by far from what I've learned.

vincent
31-12-2012, 01:31 PM
voilas ce que je veut faire
C0 lathe CNC test cut controlled from Mach3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-pc2RL27r0)
la personne ne répond a aucun mail et aucune question
et c'est pour faire c'est forme dans se genre la
http://flotteursericbaire.e-monsite.com/album.html
la mousse a des avantage mais je préfère de loin le balsa

Swarfing
31-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Ok you prefer to use balsa for the float body. You also prefer to cnc the C0 lathe you already have. This is not a problem and very easy for this lathe. There are a few people here who have converted their lathe. Hopefully they will add to this thread with some advice how they went about doing theirs?

Swarfing
31-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Vincent
Something that may help?

vincent
31-12-2012, 06:55 PM
sincèrement je vous remercie beaucoup pour les infos de plus se petit fichier est vraiment top
il est très difficile d'avoir des infos pour faire mon projets
je vous en remercie encore

Swarfing
31-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Merci beau coup, ce n'est pas un problème de mon ami