PDA

View Full Version : Engineering Workshop Manager - Surrey - Upto £35K + Bonus & Benefits

Andy@Alecto_Recruitment
07-01-2013, 04:07 PM
Afternoon ladies and gents

My client based in Surrey has a position for an Engineering Workshop Manager and below is the advert for the position;

Engineering Workshop Manager - Surrey - up to £35,000 + Bonus & Benefits

My client, a long established engineering firm based in Surrey requires a Workshop Manager to manage the resources of the workshop and general stores departments efficiently so that the customers delivery and quality requirements are met at the optimum cost and to manage the day to day running and supervision of the workshop.

The ideal candidate will be either working as a Workshop Manager within a Precision Engineering company already or working as a Production Engineer and looking for career progression.

You will be involved in controlling costs for the site, dealing with suppliers and sub contractors. You will be heavily involved in managing labour, setting workloads, conducting reviews and appraisals and material planning etc.

Suitable candidates will ideally be apprentice trained, have previous experience managing within a workshop environment, be prepared to be hand on and have strong planning / man management skills.

If you're interested in this position or know someone that would be suitable please either message me on here or email [email protected] or call 01329 836 580

Cheers,

Andy @ Alecto Recruitment
Waste Management Jobs | Renewable Energy Jobs | Solar PV and Technical Jobs (http://www.alectorecruitment.com)