PDA

View Full Version : Mach3 - tutor me via remote access !?

ciscoeuk
31-01-2013, 10:41 AM
hi all is there any mach 3 help available, new to this software, and i am looking for someone to tutor me via remote access if possible using team viewer i know the series of videos and i have been watching them

all help welcome

JAZZCNC
31-01-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm game but don't have team viewer. Also it's not a good idea to do this with Mach actually working the machine has the Networking could cause it to Hang.?

Really there's not much to learning about Mach.? Mostly it's how to set it up correctly and ounce done then it just works with very little to do other than hit Cycle start.!!

ciscoeuk
31-01-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm game but don't have team viewer. Also it's not a good idea to do this with Mach actually working the machine has the Networking could cause it to Hang.?

Really there's not much to learning about Mach.? Mostly it's how to set it up correctly and ounce done then it just works with very little to do other than hit Cycle start.!!

hi jazz

i have mach 3 installed but not config to a machine, yet

all motors and electronics are on teh way by slow boat to Germany, i will be in touch once i get them set up on a test rig, if thats ok

and jazz check out my build log

advice need there

by the way jazz i am about hr and a bit from you ?

by the team viewer is free check the site, also its easier to use and does not kill bandwidth like vnc just dl and install for personal use

i will be in touch

JAZZCNC
31-01-2013, 04:42 PM
No problem and your actually more like 45-50mins away.

Link me the build thread and the software and I'll take a look.

Great sir name by the Way.! . . . I have one just like it. . .Lol

ciscoeuk
31-01-2013, 04:57 PM

http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/router-build-logs/5662-new-cnc-router-8x4-cutting-multiple-materials.html